06.08.2012 - Los Angeles, CA - SiriusXM's Town Hall

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Image

have you heard of Hybrid Theory? it's this album by a band you might like

and? New Divide was a single for transformers. New Divide is also the most popular song and highest selling song (single, whole album sales don't count) of the band. I see no reason to drop it. and Edited by Bliss

Setlist is 100% legit. Song order is weird due to the Q&A being done in between songs. The Sirius broadcast could very well air the songs in a different order, and they might not use them all anyway.

No, it's not fake. Watermarked means that it has a caption that states it belongs to the rightful owner (meaning band, company, etc...) and stolen means that someone there probably took a pic and leaked it to the internet.

With stolen I mean that this is a pic by someone else and they just put their watermark all over it.

I'm wondering how many people who complain about the songs don't sound right anymore have seen the songs played live...

It makes a huge different to hear them live and hear them on a live recording. and since the first thing matters the judgement shouldn't be based on a recording...

True fact man! Live is much better! The sound of a live concert can't be compared to records, also the DSP's quality decreased, in my opinion. I think the ones from 2009 and maybe before were a bit superior.

so where are the videos?

unfortunately the show was going to be broadcasted only on the 14th and I don't know if there's someone in the audencie that taped the performance, but I doubt it;

if someone recorded Lost InThe Echo please upload, doesn't matter the quality

unfortunately the show was going to be broadcasted only on the 14th and I don't know if there's someone in the audencie that taped the performance, but I doubt it;

if someone recorded Lost InThe Echo please upload, doesn't matter the quality

oh God, i dont wanna wait for 4 days more to watch LITE live :(

I realize this is a fansite mostly about theLive show, but if you want to hear something old im sure there's a bazillion youtube videos. Bring on the new I say, not the shitty BID, but stuff such as Lies Greed and other songs of the new album.

I honestly couldnt give 2 shits if they drop something they play constantly such as New Divide, ITE, sucks if you go the particular show maybe yes, but since Im not I have zero intrest. I do however love seeing what new material sounds like live.

If something gets dropped or a song hasnt been playedfor a few years, big deal, we got youtube lol.

Just thought id get that out there, as there's always some complaining about something obscure such as a missing song on here, but I guess thats what makes us passionate fans. :lol:

Anyways, anyone found a rip of LITE yet ? Not a huge fan of it, but I wanna see how it sounds live.

"SiriusXM's Town Hall with Linkin Park" will air on Octane channel 37, on Tuesday, August 14 at 9:00 pm ET and will be rebroadcast throughout the week. The special will be hosted by SiriusXM host Jose Mangin."

we can listen LITE live today if someone can record it.