LPTV: 2012 European Tour, Part 1

Andros

Great episode! LPTV really improved.

And thanks LP for rubbing our noses in it that you have the full Rock am Ring/Rock im Park proshots. That bass camera is really cool though.

Why did they even rehearse for that Autoball thing when it wasn't live?

Part 2 and Part 3 will be better, I bet. I wish it was a longer episode. Kind of disappointed that we won't be getting any more studio footage as well. Still a cool episode, though.

Part 2 and Part 3 will be better, I bet. I wish it was a longer episode. Kind of disappointed that we won't be getting any more studio footage as well. Still a cool episode, though.

I don't think there was any more interesting studio footage they could show.. They pretty much covered anything.. Yeah, I also look forward to the next part/parts..

I've missed the "Live LPTV" footage more than I'll miss the studio footage..

kinda left me wanting to see more - which is a good thing :P

short but sweet.

I like the fact that having watched Mike struggle with that seat, they immediately want to make Chester go through it again :lol:

APFMH acoustic= YES, YES, YES, YES, YES WANT WANT WANT

Anyways, cool episode, glad to see the band can still have some funny shenanigans after being together for so long, you gotta imagine being in a big time band as a marriage with like 3-7 people, you gotta work real hard at it, just like that car seat ;) Can't wait for part 2!

Why is it every time an LPTV episode comes out that features some half-assed, last-minute backstage rehearsal footage with an acoustic guitar and a cheap keyboard, people freak out and obsess over how it's such an "awesome version" of that song and want it to be released officially? That's just how the band warms up...they do stuff like that before every show, they've done so for years.

/burstingbubbles

Why is it every time an LPTV episode comes out that features some half-assed, last-minute backstage rehearsal footage with an acoustic guitar and a cheap keyboard, people freak out and obsess over how it's such an "awesome version" of that song and want it to be released officially? That's just how the band warms up...they do stuff like that before every show, they've done so for years.

/burstingbubbles

I kind of agree. Once a LPTV is posted, everyone is like ''I love the acoustic -----. LP just release it'' when it's like a 5 SECOND CLIP, and in this case, Chester whispering the words to APMFH joking around. Wtf? LP fanbase is so weird sometimes. You'd think they'd want the band to release stuff like demos and b-sides, not boring remixes and clips of rehearsed songs.