Linkin Park Returning to Brazil in October

hahninator

Seems the rumors we posted yesterday were a bit off but the band is indeed returning to South America this fall - in October. Four shows in Brazil were just announced. From LP.com:

"I'm very excited to announce that we'll be heading back to Brazil in October for a run of shows, starting in Sao Paulo on October 7. We had such a great time the last time we were there that we didn't want to wait another 6 years before heading back. Dates and LPU pre-sale information is below. If you're not an LPU member, you can join at LPUnderground.com.

See you soon,

Phoenix"

October 7: São Paulo, Brazil - Parque Anhembi

LPU Presale: July 25-29

Public On Sale: July 30

October 8: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - Citibank Hall

LPU Presale: July 25-29

Public On Sale: August 6

October 10: Curitiba, Brazil - Parana de Clube

LPU Presale: July 27-31

Public On Sale: August 1

October 11: Porto Alegre, Brazil - Zequinha Stadium

LPU Presale: July 27-31

Public On Sale: August 1

Who's going? Do you think the band will play other South American shows on this tour? And now it looks like Europe will be after these shows.

Great news for Brazilian fans, hopefully there'll be lots more dates across South America.

It does make more sense to do Europe again afterwards rather than before, plus it's more convenient for myself.

Everyone's a winner!

Hah, just my words. Europe tour after 10/15 is exactly what I hoped for :)

4 shows in Brazil? :huh: How much did you pray guys? :D I think you overdone it :lol:

LOL - can't be overdone. :lol:

Hah, just my words. Europe tour after 10/15 is exactly what I hoped for :)

LOL - can't be overdone. :lol:

Europe in Noviember, at least late in Octobre.

Linkin Park have to announce in the next days Shows in Argentina, Chile and maybe two more countries in South America. :D

I don't think LP will play Maquinaria. The dates are 10/11 (Chile) and 11/11 (Paraguay).

Unless LP leaves Johannesburg right after their concert on the 10th, they probably couldn't make it all the way to South America

Edited by Soul

I don't think LP will play Maquinaria. The dates are 10/11 (Chile) and 11/11 (Paraguay).

Unless LP leaves Johannesburg right after their concert on the 10th, they probably couldn't make it all the way to South America

maquinaria dates are 10 and 11 nov for Chile and 6 and 7 nov in paraguay... so actually doesn't fit at all. if they shedules more south american shows they have to be during octover... but still, there's plenty room in that month