Linkin Park Returning to Brazil in October

hahninator

maquinaria dates are 10 and 11 nov for Chile and 6 and 7 nov in paraguay... so actually doesn't fit at all. if they shedules more south american shows they have to be during octover... but still, there's plenty room in that month

Oh, my bad.

But still, the Cape Town show is on the 7th. They would have to fly from Paraguay all the way to South Africa, and there's still a time difference. They probably can't play either of the two countries for the festival. Maybe headlining shows, but definitely not the festival

Oh, my bad.

But still, the Cape Town show is on the 7th. They would have to fly from Paraguay all the way to South Africa, and there's still a time difference. They probably can't play either of the two countries for the festival. Maybe headlining shows, but definitely not the festival

yeah, i guess so, but since the same producers of maquinaria works in SWU brazil.... then they should be playing up there too, but doesn't make sense to play 4 headlining shows in october and a festival just a month after :S isn't it?

yeah, i guess so, but since the same producers of maquinaria works in SWU brazil.... then they should be playing up there too, but doesn't make sense to play 4 headlining shows in october and a festival just a month after :S isn't it?

They could do it if they wanted to, I don't see a problem with playing a festival. 30 Seconds to Mars played The Bamboozle in the middle of a tour last year, so I don't see why Linkin Park couldn't.

However, the festival would need another venue and more artists if there was a Brazilian venue. I think Brazil might be the only country they play in this year. If they don't announce more dates by the time August comes, I doubt they will have anymore shows in South America. 3 more days..

No way they go to South America twice in 2012, lol. Just not happening.

But they can add another new dates close to Brazilian dates... there's around a rumor about LP to Play on Maquinaria Festival.

But like I said, it is just rumors, for while. Let's wait.

But they can add another new dates close to Brazilian dates... there's around a rumor about LP to Play on Maquinaria Festival.

But like I said, it is just rumors, for while. Let's wait.

(Discussed up there) theres no way in hell LP is playing Maquinaria.

For what i've know, Linkin Park will be playing on Chile in the Maquinaria Festival but not in the festival. They will play a Solo Show being part of the Festival with a parallel Show in October.

In Argentina they will play in October too, but i can't believe that the band isn't announced the Show yet.

This is very very wierd.

To be clear, all the info that i got, came from a Journalist.

For what i've know, Linkin Park will be playing on Chile in the Maquinaria Festival but not in the festival. They will play a Solo Show being part of the Festival with a parallel Show in October.

In Argentina they will play in October too, but i can't believe that the band isn't announced the Show yet.

This is very very wierd.

To be clear, all the info that i got, came from a Journalist.

I really don't think thats gonna happen now. They already have November dates, and nothing about these countries yet. Sorry, Argentina and Chile.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...