Brad's singing

ghost

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who have heard the leak, how did you feel about Brad's singing? I liked it, but I hope that's the only song he'll get a solo part in.

It's sing only at the end of Until it Breaks but that's not bad, reminds me of Mike in No Roads Left, and I think that Brad could sing better if they continue in the future records just like Mike did;

sure I'll love it (when I hear the album)

if you're a good musician, you'd know if your singing voice wasn't good enough to be on an album (particularly for a band as big as LP) so I'm real excited to hear it :D

I actually really like his part. Ive heard mix reviews about it but IMO its pretty cool.

Always good to be different.

I reckon this would of been a classic No Roads Left situation but with Brad. Chester would sing it, it didnt seem that good. Throw Mikes Vocals on it, shit just got real.

For some reason I can't picture Brad singing his part with a full beard. Like, I don't know why, but I just picture him singing completely clean-shaven. Maybe because his voice is so nasally that I feel like it doesn't fit with the hobo look he had going for MTM and most of ATS.

This has been a post.

He has the voice of an angel, descending from the heavenly clouds, with beams of sunshine and rainbows galore.

I actually picture something like this happening when when he starts singing. I see a beautiful sunset on a cliff by the ocean lol. It's a beautiful and unexpected end to a great song.

I actually picture something like this happening when when he starts singing. I see a beautiful sunset on a cliff by the ocean lol. It's a beautiful and unexpected end to a great song.

Right? He slowly descends down.. hands held high. His beard in full, fro gently curled and headphones neatly in place. I wish I was good at photoshop. I have such a vision.

Right? He slowly descends down.. hands held high. His beard in full, fro gently curled and headphones neatly in place. I wish I was good at photoshop. I have such a vision.

oh my god

perfection

This entire topic has become nothing but perfection.

oh my god

perfection

This entire topic has become nothing but perfection.

Well, you do know who we are discussing correct? There is nothing but awesomeness oozing from this man. :P

I really liked his vocals on this track, but I wouldn't want him to have permanent lead parts like Mike.

3 vocalists would just be too much and the balance between the singers would be thrown off. Nothing against Brad, but it would be too much to handle.