Brad's singing

ghost

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops, I meant rhythm guitar.

The beard played it while the hobo 'fro helped compose it.

So that leaves me with the question, what body part of Brad's places the keys, sampler and drums now? haha

Brad sounds like he's in a Christian band, but anyways every time the part comes up it makes me change the song.

Is this a diss on Christian bands or what? I find this comment very offensive if it is. Sounds like you are saying all Christian bands are bad. which is most definitely not true.

Is this a diss on Christian bands or what? I find this comment very offensive if it is. Sounds like you are saying all Christian bands are bad. which is most definitely not true.

Let's not make this thread a religious debate! I'm sure he didn't mean it like that.

I've seen comments where people call LP a Christian band lol

Let's not make this thread a religious debate! I'm sure he didn't mean it like that.

I've seen comments where people call LP a Christian band lol

was it because they didn't cuss on their first two albums? lol.

So many bands aren't Christian but also don't cuss. where would someone come up with LP being a Christian Band. lol.

To me its just a vibe(brad singing) that doesn't belong in LP. I'm thinking it was a good idea in their knowledge to put brad on this track to really change it up, but it doesn't belong and out of place. Mike or Chester have the vocal chords to fit this part superior to Brad's. (I prefer Chester)

Edited by Ghost812

was it because they didn't cuss on their first two albums? lol.

So many bands aren't Christian but also don't cuss. where would someone come up with LP being a Christian Band. lol.

Apparently, saying the word "God" in a song automatically makes LP a Christian band regardless of context or intent. <_< The thought process of some people... :lol:

Apparently, saying the word "God" in a song automatically makes LP a Christian band regardless of context or intent. <_< The thought process of some people... :lol:

I remember when the lyrics for The Catalyst were first revealed in that pre-album puzzle and people were saying that it sounded like Christian rock garbage. lol