Possible Living Things Snippets

jakolp

'lost in the echo' reminds me a bit of a metalcore structure. unfortunately those are electronic tones instead of guitar sounds but we'll see what the rest brings. IMR clear disappointment. IBG finally some clear guitars but doesn't seem special so far, more like What I've Done or something

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know I am a rock and metal dude. A lot of LP fans like a lot of different types of music. I like ROCK and LP is my favorite band by far.

I love a thousand suns, not for any one song but because as an album it is a masterpiece. When i am in a rock bar or rock club I wanna hear the big anthems but at home I perfer to listen to whole albums and as an album A Thousand Suns blends together better than anything i ever heard. I love it.

Linkin Park is about infusion of different sounds. I have always liked the idea of electronic sounds mixing in with a rock sound, but i've never liked anything I have heard much by other bands at all. It seems with these snippets my favorite band of all time are finally going to deliver that sound I have been waiting for.

Who else right!?

DAT DETERMINATION! O_O

I'll give you another 2 hours.. You'll have listened to them until then!

ha! well I'm off out tonight. I even turned off my speakers to check this thread was listening only - PURE dedication :P

you wait - I'll be "IAUBSDVIPBRVIBRIVBEYBEYBVPIABRVNER[iVUEAG" all over this place once I get my hands on a copy I paid for :lol:

'lost in the echo' reminds me a bit of a metalcore structure. unfortunately those are electronic tones instead of guitar sounds but we'll see what the rest brings. IMR clear disappointment. IBG finally some clear guitars but doesn't seem special so far, more like What I've Done or something

Actually these are clearly guitars in Lost In The Echo, they sound the same as in LGM's chorus.

288 guests, don't be afraid! Press the "sign up" button and join in!

EDIT: Links are down.. Copyrighted stuff I guess..

Not on a laptop to check this, but I would be willing to bet if those weren't real snippets they wouldn't have been taken down :)

Actually these are clearly guitars in Lost In The Echo, they sound the same as in LGM's chorus.

I know and there are guitars in LITE, BID and LGM, too but i mean real loud distorted guitars like on One Step Closer not guitars that are very low in the mix and overwhelmed by electronic stuff. i am excited how this electronic record turns out...

There were lots of guitars on ATS and both the prior released Living Things songs- guitars have never left!!!!

Song Guitar

The Requiem No

The Radiance Nope

BITS Yeah, clearly hearable

Empty Space No, obviously

WTCFM yeah some in the bridge

Robot Boy lol, no

Jornada del Muerto No

Waiting for the end A bit, let's give it a yes

Blackout No

Wretches and Kings Somewhere under the huge bass lines is a guitar sound

WJaL No

Iridescent Yes at the end^^

Fallout No

The Catalyst somewhere slightly in the middle and the end

The Messenger Yeah, clear accoustic guitar, hell yeah

oh so, how couldn't i hear those overwhelming power of almighty guitar power on ATS. i mean most of the guitars were discovered only after 4 times of listening.

For all those who wanna know what a guitar is: Watch the epic video of OSC, brad has one in his hand.

after this wall of irony. i really like ATS, i think it's a cool project of the band and i still look forward to the new album. i'm not against electronic stuff, but pls let victimized be a hardcore rocker!