Possible Living Things Snippets

jakolp

Really my youtube links got taken down? Whats the difference between the LPA links?

They shouldn't have been posted here in the first place. If you notice they have since been flagged for copyright.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can hold it in that long? :P

For some reason i remember when Blackbirds got leaked lol I woke up to LPL posting about it & everybody was looking for a good HQ version :P Hope the same happens for LIVING THINGS This Weekend :)

EDIT: OMFG! MY 400 POST !!!!!!! XD

Song Guitar

The Requiem No

The Radiance Nope

BITS Yeah, clearly hearable

Empty Space No, obviously

WTCFM yeah some in the bridge

Robot Boy lol, no

Jornada del Muerto No

Waiting for the end A bit, let's give it a yes

Blackout No

Wretches and Kings Somewhere under the huge bass lines is a guitar sound

WJaL No

Iridescent Yes at the end^^

Fallout No

The Catalyst somewhere slightly in the middle and the end

The Messenger Yeah, clear accoustic guitar, hell yeah

oh so, how couldn't i hear those overwhelming power of almighty guitar power on ATS. i mean most of the guitars were discovered only after 4 times of listening.

For all those who wanna know what a guitar is: Watch the epic video of OSC, brad has one in his hand.

after this wall of irony. i really like ATS, i think it's a cool project of the band and i still look forward to the new album. i'm not against electronic stuff, but pls let victimized be a hardcore rocker!

There's guitar at the end of Robot Boy, starting after the synth solo. There's guitar starting at the 1:00 mark of Jornada Del Muerto. There's guitar throughout almost all of Waiting For the End, it first enters when Chester's first singing part comes in and continues throughout the rest of the song. The glitch breakdown on Blackout is likely (at least partially) made up of chopped-up guitar samples. The majority of the instrumental portion of Wretches and Kings is made up of chopped-up guitar samples, originally played by Brad and subsequently played by Mike with an MPC. There's guitar between the first chorus and second verse of Iridescent, in addition to the stuff at the end. There's guitar in about 2/3rds of The Catalyst (starting in the second verse and running through the second chorus, the synth break, and the third chorus, then again once the heavy part of the end section comes in).

Moral of the story: Listen harder, kthx.

There's guitar at the end of Robot Boy, starting after the synth solo. There's guitar starting at the 1:00 mark of Jornada Del Muerto. There's guitar throughout almost all of Waiting For the End, it first enters when Chester's first singing part comes in and continues throughout the rest of the song. The glitch breakdown on Blackout is likely (at least partially) made up of chopped-up guitar samples. The majority of the instrumental portion of Wretches and Kings is made up of chopped-up guitar samples, originally played by Brad and subsequently played by Mike with an MPC. There's guitar between the first chorus and second verse of Iridescent, in addition to the stuff at the end. There's guitar in about 2/3rds of The Catalyst (starting in the second verse and running through the second chorus, the synth break, and the third chorus, then again once the heavy part of the end section comes in).

Moral of the story: Listen harder, kthx.

you didn't understand my intention. i know that there are guitar layers and parts in most of the songs. Nevertheless they are more in the background and distorted in such a way that you can't consider them clearly as guitars in a classic way. i know there isn't a lack of guitars but a lack of distorted guitars as main instrument just like on HT. if someone says, there are no guitars on ATS, he doesn't mean "there are no guitars" but he means that they are not that dominant and hearable throughout. can we leave it like that now?