CASTLE OF GLASS is the Theme song for Medal of Honor?

*SINGLE ALERT*

Plus, the only way for good bands like Linkin Park to get recognized these days is for them to have their songs in movies and games like Medal of Honor. The music world is too polluted with Lady Gagas, Justin Biebers, and Katy Perrys. Its harder for many talented artists to get their voices heard.

hm according to warner music germany the theme song is castle of glass, but the song for the trailer is lies greed misery. lies greed misery was already known since e3, but castle of glass is news.

The last MOH game had a trailer with New Divide in it that was released before The Catalyst was announced as the theme song, this is no differenent.

*SINGLE ALERT*

Plus, the only way for good bands like Linkin Park to get recognized these days is for them to have their songs in movies and games like Medal of Honor. The music world is too polluted with Lady Gagas, Justin Biebers, and Katy Perrys. Its harder for many talented artists to get their voices heard.

I don't think Linkin Park has a problem with being recognized, they've sold over 50 million albums worldwide. They are just as recognizable as Katy Perry. They don't have to put their songs in these movies and games if they don't want to. But, there's nothing wrong with them doing it either I guess.

• 1 month later...

Really interesting, and I think that you have the same thing that I have in my mind... maybe a new song?

I don't think there would be a new song, because of 2 factors:

• They JUST released a new album
  • Castle of Glass and Lies Greed Misery are both in the soundtrack, and the newer trailer features COG

Maybe a new game or possibly a tour could be announced, the next chance we probably have at a new song is probably either going to be a new album (because they said they were going to release an album every 18 months), or the next Transformers movie, which comes out in 2014.