06.06.2012 - Bucharest, Romania

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want changing in "numb" & "breaking the habit",2009's summer tour version,same like crawling.or play BTH with 2006's tour version.waiting for the end messed,new divide is not good live anymore,2009 version was awesome.what is wrong?

let's now change numb into QWERTY and BTH into NMS, then they are heading for the direction i like :D

kick-ass performance of APMFH. unfortunately the crowd is not prepared for that. this is a song to move to. a song to mosh your brain out. not a "oh i will make a video out of it so that i can sing it with my friends at home and remain at the same position"- song.

let's now change numb into QWERTY and BTH into NMS, then they are heading for the direction i like :D

kick-ass performance of APMFH. unfortunately the crowd is not prepared for that. this is a song to move to. a song to mosh your brain out. not a "oh i will make a video out of it so that i can sing it with my friends at home and remain at the same position"- song.

If Qwerty made it into this set, it would be bad.

Because I would so f*cking jealous of the f*ckers who would enjoy that setlist!! :lol:

Anyway, yes, I agree with the crownd reaction. They should be moshing as ever, instead of filming it. But at least, it did let us see that performance.

Edited by Qwerty18

APFMH was really great. I'd love if they dropped Crawling in favor of it in Saint Petersburg lol. OR, better, drop Runaway.

Also: why is Joe's part on Blackout so simplified on

? Did he mess it up or they played this way in Berlin too?

Joe plays the bridge differently at every show. Some shows it sounds great, some it sounds completely fucked up and others it sounds just like a remix lol.

Looks like Brad is responsible for APFMH being played. He walks around and talks to all the band members after the New Divide fakeout.