06.06.2012 - Bucharest, Romania

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've made a strong spell that Crawling will be 100% played at festivals so I am confident in it now.

yeah, for sure, it will return. just like other singles like numb, in the end,.. crawling will remain in the repeating section. many old fans know it and even neutral "rockers" on a festival have heard about that song.

Don't jump up the guns on Crawling being dropped, I'm almost sur it will be played again at other shows

Anyway, Blackout + Lies + APFMH + Given UP ...wow, I bet this set won't last long, good way to break Chester's voice :P

I'd love to see Blackout and APFMH in the same set, but that might kill Chester =/

I rescind my previous quote, although it looks like a pure chance of luck they added APFMH cause of New Divide! Something tells me that Crawling was on the setlist for tonight and that it was dropped for either of these two reasons, 1. the keyboard issue, although Mike doesn't really do much on that song so idk why, or 2. Chester was so worn out from that heavy section of the setlist, that he didn't have it in him to sing the higher notes, it seems unlikely too, but the combo of APFMH, Blackout, Given Up, With You, Runaway, Faint, Papercut, and LGM is pretty taxing. Either way I guess if there's a pic of the setlist on the DSP we'll find out!

Edited by Stone44

This is what we have so far with videos:

04. With You (w/ 2012 ext. intro; scratch ending)

05. Runaway

06. Given Up (Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note)

07. Blackout

08. Somewhere I Belong (w/ 2012 ext. intro)

09. New Divide (False start; stopped due to Mike) keyboard problems

10. A Place For My Head (No intro, ext. bridge, ext. outro)

13. Points Of Authority

14. Waiting For The End (w/ Apaches Intro & Wall Of Noise Outro)

15. Breaking The Habit

17. The Catalyst

18. What I've Done

19. One Step Closer

-----------------------------

20. BURN IT DOWN

22. Numb

23. Bleed It Out (w/ Beastie Boys' 'Sabotage' bridge)

That A Place For My Head....MOTHER OF SCREAM! One of the best performance of this song. O_O

Anyway...I feel a little worried about Chester's voice. He had a show every two days...and every two days he kicks ass...every show he screams very hard and in a lot of songs (APFMH, Blackout, OSC, Faint, Runaway, BIO, Given Up, From The Inside, Lies Greed Misery).

The setlist is perfect for me...but is it perfect for him? I wonder if after this tour Chester will become sick with his voice. :/