Living Things track lengths

SergSlim

We'll see. :)

BTW, strange thing. They say that total duration is 00:41:02... Maybe I added lengths incorrectly, or they have some length incorrect.

I think 36:58 is legit, one of the interviews says it clocks in at 37 minutes, and this is only 2 seconds less from exactly 37. i think its legit

We'll see. :)

BTW, strange thing. They say that total duration is 00:41:02... Maybe I added lengths incorrectly, or they have some length incorrect.

You added correctly.

Or this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9Q80kuHa2Y

That was actually on MTV haha.

I LOVE Bounce. I saw SOAD in the Pit at Ozzfest!

Edited by HybridThe0ry97

Them's some short-ass songs.

Victimized could either be really fucking great and a huge punch to the face the entire time or it could be like Inside of Me, which was the worst song that Chester's written. Either way, as long as the songs don't suck, I'll take what I can get.

37 minutes, though...that's like, the length of ATS minus the interludes.

Edited by SomedudeRemix

Hey, guys!

Today, I was @ Warner Music México for the LIVING THINGS listening party!

The album is pretty amazing... but 'Victimized' is THE SHIT! I can't even figure if it's Mike or Chester doing distorted vocals in the very beginning! Sounds like a 'Death Grips" track but with balls.

'Roads Untraveled' was really disappointed. The track is very catchy, but Chester sings a verse kind of The Kinks' track "House of the Rising Sun"... same words, same melody... very folky. Reminds me 'Shadow of the Day / With or Without you" thing.

LIVING THINGS is really the Hybrid Theory. A journey through all LP's discography.

Mexico's presale starts Tuesday in mixup. We'll get a limited edition poster as a gift.

A week before the release of the album, iTunes will host for free the entire record.

;)

Edited by jurhiat

Not one song over 4mins or just about ? 0.0 I think its telling a story or 2parts to the album? Aka like a double album.

6songs + Interlude + 5songs.

So maybe Hard Rock/electronic/dance/rapping + Transition into.. + Soft Rock/hands held high style rapping/slow paced music/piano & acoustic style songs.

I think Tinfoil will go into the last song on the album! Atleast were getting 8 remix songs (which is 75% of the album remixed) Along with Live tracks.

Wow nice!!!

What do you mean with presale?

LOL! The band will do a presale in a Mexican CD store called 'Mixup'. The first 1000 sells will get a very limited poster.

This:

Posted Image

It's 80% confirmed that Linkin Park will play a show in September here (México).

just think about it people. what would u rather have, new LP album every 18 month or 3-4 years gap between each album. 37 minute is long enough for me. also, as long as there is new Linkin Park music to keep me away from todays fantasy love shit on the radio, ill be more than happy for a 37 minute album everytime

I just noticed that Burn It Down has two different track lengths listed. It has 3:50 for the video/radio edit and 4:40 for the album version. The difference is on the Wikipedia page for the album. Now I don't know if I should take this with a grain of salt but this seems kind of odd. Does anyone have more info on this? With the "album length" of BID, it puts the total length of LT to 37:48 (not including the live version of WID on the Japanese bonus track). Album length is irrelevant to me, quality over quantity any day of the week and those who have heard & reviewed LT have liked it. Plus the turnaround time (especially compared to MTM and ATS) is pretty damn good...

Hey, guys!

Today, I was @ Warner Music México for the LIVING THINGS listening party!

The album is pretty amazing... but 'Victimized' is THE SHIT! I can't even figure if it's Mike or Chester doing distorted vocals in the very beginning! Sounds like a 'Death Grips" track but with balls.

'Roads Untraveled' was really disappointed. The track is very catchy, but Chester sings a verse kind of The Kinks' track "House of the Rising Sun"... same words, same melody... very folky. Reminds me 'Shadow of the Day / With or Without you" thing.

LIVING THINGS is really the Hybrid Theory. A journey through all LP's discography.

Mexico's presale starts Tuesday in mixup. We'll get a limited edition poster as a gift.

A week before the release of the album, iTunes will host for free the entire record.

;)

Can you give us any more details? Maybe a track by track?