If you could choose one album to be played in it's entirety..

shadowofthehabit92

Which one would it be? I think most people will say A Thousand Suns or Reanimation. I would love to see any LP album played in it's entirety, but ATS or Reanimation would be the best because of its flow. It would make for so much more of an experience than just a show. I also think they could come up with these amazing visuals to serve as a theme or a story. Personally, if LP could get all the featured guests from Reanimation to play at one show, I would rather see Reanimation played than ATS. I think it would be an amazing experience and they could create an epic show by playing it

Edited by shadowofthehabit92

Oh man. I'd only choose Reanimation if either all the guests were present, or the guest vocals could be distributed decently between Mike and Chester (and Phoenix too, probably). Otherwise, ATS. I sure as hell wouldn't want to hear a watered-down version of Reanimation.

• 2 weeks later...

Imagine if LP played Hybrid Theory in it's entirety and then Meteora right after in it's entirety, that would be 24 songs, which makes for a reasonable set length. Fans would go absolutely ape shit for that.

Minutes To Midnight. This is the perfect album for me which consists of amazing "alternative rock" material. When I bought the album and made first listening from track 1 to last track - I was like OMG, this is so PERFECT, so NICE, so ROCKING. If it was ever an event like that, I would definetely attend it :wub:

Minutes To Midnight. This is the perfect album for me which consists of amazing "alternative rock" material. When I bought the album and made first listening from track 1 to last track - I was like OMG, this is so PERFECT, so NICE, so ROCKING. If it was ever an event like that, I would definetely attend it :wub:

100% agree with you ;)

The best tour[07-09] for me :P