Favourite Linkin Park song name?

Dingalberry, Hemophiliac, Resident Turd Face, Chunky Monkey, Clever Name, Song Q.

/thread

I never really think about song titles, honestly. Especially with a band like LP where you hear the name repeatedly in the chorus, usually. I do like No Roads Left, Iridescent, and Burning in the Skies as song names, though.

Most of the titles on ATS are my favorite, like Burning in the Skies, Wretches and Kings, Jornada del Muerto, Iridescent and The Catalyst.

But I also like other ones such as, Points of Authority, Figure.09, Hands Held High, New Divide, and The Little Things Give You Away.

Some of the new ones are cool too, like Lost in the Echo, Castle of Glass, Roads Untravelled, and Powerless

/thread

I never really think about song titles, honestly. Especially with a band like LP where you hear the name repeatedly in the chorus, usually. I do like No Roads Left, Iridescent, and Burning in the Skies as song names, though.

Watch MTM DVD.

• 4 weeks later...