Linkin Park's New Single To Be Called "Burn It Down" April 16th Release Date

Mofamike

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think all these people are going to see the fundamental difference between the two communities while LPA is down.

I have no idea about any of these puzzles. I was completely useless for the ATS puzzles as well. Sorry about that.

No, I'm not a Troll! And I'm so serious with LP! U know that!

And Maik u don't asked me to pass u the song!!

If you do have this so called "leak" of the song, then unless you share with other legitimate sources who can confirm the song is real, you will be considered a troll lol. Simple as that.

The song was leaked in multiple versions no one in HQ I heard 3 of those versions One of them Medium Quality, better than the low version! But this version was online just for a little while! And nobody asked me to pass the song! I don't know, why u attack me?! All of us are we waiting for OFICIAL NEWS!

No one's attacking you, but we're all sick of bullshit claims of people having leaks of the real song. if you can't provide one of us with proof, then we're not going to believe you. Simple as that.

This album cycle is really testing my patience.

The song was leaked in multiple versions no one in HQ I heard 3 of those versions One of them Medium Quality, better than the low version! But this version was online just for a little while! And nobody asked me to pass the song! I don't know, why u attack me?! All of us are we waiting for OFICIAL NEWS!

Nobody asked you to pass the song along because you were apparently the only person who knew this medium quality version existed...

No one's attacking you, but we're all sick of bullshit claims of people having leaks of the real song. if you can't provide one of us with proof, then we're not going to believe you. Simple as that.

This! I'm sick of all those who say that they have the leaked song or songs

This. Either tell us something we wouldn't already know about the song, provide us with this "leak", or you're a troll.

On the bright side, we only have to hear about these claims for another week...

If you miss a puzzle you can't do it? Because I missed the 10th one and I'm not able to do it...

Yeah, if you miss out on doing a puzzle it greys itself out and you can't go back to it. I missed three, so my whole picture is pretty messed up.

First of all Maik Gianino was the one who said I had the song and i don't wanted to pass it (This is a lie, told me in an indirect way and didn't understand), I don't have the song, just to listen in Youtube and post it in MY Facebook That i listend Burn It Down and I was exited! Just That!

She wont to send me the Song, i think is lie...

About the Medium Quality may be another version or can be a remastered version of the Low Quality! I dont know!!!

I also get tired with the thousand of fake versions coming out every hour, I will be patient and not just give anything for certain until 16!

I just want to clarify the matter! hahaha :)

Yeah, if you miss out on doing a puzzle it greys itself out and you can't go back to it. I missed three, so my whole picture is pretty messed up.

My puzzle messed up too! I missed two parts! :(

Probably just the equalized version

I see a post in LPA, that says

*more of LPBR's bullshit*

what do you think? LPBR is down right now...wesley... :lol:

God, more absolutely false bullshit based on random speculation coming out of the LPA thread. That's what I think of that.

So, I've been busy but I decided to look at this. Here are my thoughts:

LIV/_NG_TH_/N_/_

4 words. Those are abbreviations for the words.

Last word is probably A, second to last is On or No or In, 2nd word could be Nothing, and first word could stand for Live, Live, Alive, perhaps rearranged to say IVL, like Evil. That's how reanimation was done in a sense.

Edited by HybridThe0ry97