Ana's LP-HQ blog has closed

sckofelng

I just got that breaking new in:

ana's fan site http://linkinpark-hq.blogspot.com/ has to be closed!

Official message to the public:

So I wished this would never happen, but it does:

I'm going to close LPHQ down.

I got several emails from photographers and a LABEL company, telling me that they are going to find out all my personal information and I will go infront of the court, get fined or even get jail.

I'm NOT kidding.

So currently I'm going to delete every picture I have uploaded, or linked from this site.

I apologize, but I don't wanna risk to go into jail.

So one year of LPHQ, it was an amazing year, thank you very much for your support and well...

I will still be the queen of LP HQ pictures ;]

And this blog will still be excisting! I mean I will keep it alive for a month too see if it's worth and everything because It won't be interesting for you anymore, without pictures =(

With much love and respect ana

It's going to be a disgrace....

I think no fansite is safe now since this one will be closed, because this site offered only HQ Pictures as far as i know.

Thoughts?

Edited by sckofelng

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no!!

I think Warner loses its mind..

..or better, its money!!

i think they have lost so much money, that they have to do "dirty" actions now

i see no other reasons to be that asocial now...

they put all warner right videos off youtube...

they now put fanpage-owners into jail

what about free internet society?

whats going on? I think LP should act at this point, i mean that guys are people, who put such great effort into this, only because they are great LP-fans! nobody should be punished for be a LP-fan

This what I think about Warner (x-rated):

&%)(§/)"§$="§(/&§")("§$)§($(?"N)§"/)"(§&"§=$§"?=)"§$=§"$(%/§=)("!=§$=)"§%/"§=)%(

Loved this site!!!! All the best for Ana....

But I am really scared now. Will they close all the fansites? What happen to LPL?? Warner must be out of his mind!!!! They do not realize what they doing to LP! Warner destroyed the community.

Happy New Year... :(

fuck Warner, someone need to do something.....

if all fans over the world would speak one word, maybe there will change something...

yeah, LP has one of the biggest fanbases on the internet, we should speak out loud as one community, formulate some statement and put it up on forums on lp.com, ms.com, lpu.com, cb.com, everywhere

will warner close lp.com and lpu.com too? (lol)

and the next step? this site and lptimes? i hope really no. LP must leave warner and change.. do warner wants to close all hardcore linkin park fansites??? warner = mafia

those words arrive from me, an ex-admin of Linkin-Park.it

Edited by gabbo

yeah, because:

- it's us, admins of fanpages, who post an info in our language for people in our country all over the world when there's new stuff out there (RTR lately) so that people go out and they BUY it

- it's also us who post info when there's a show near to our country/city so people get to know about it and they go see LP and they BUY their tickets

- it's us who create LP communities the word about LP and the latest news spreads as fast as it can and it reaches as many people as possible so that they get to know LP 

- it's our effort to create a community of hardcore LP fans, who eventually may join LP Underground, official fanclub and they PAY for the membership

- it's us who delete links to LPU stuff, official songs, DVD rips etc. because we want people to BUY the stuff that is available in stores

so why is this effort being punished?? why??? it's time for us to speak out loud. i can do nothing with our little fanpage, but if sites like lplive, lptimes, and so on would start something big, i would be more than happy to join. even lp said they know about lplive, so i guess their vote counts. like the petition for "no live track on LPU8", there are no more on the new CD, even though we'll probably never know whether the petition caused it. what do you think?

@poki...

I am absolut with you...guess everyone here!!!! Warner is absolut ridiculous. They destroyed the whole community nonsensically. All NEWS are faster on the fansites. The "official sites" announce the news one or two days later.....

A petition is a good first step..... to be honest...all what you wrote should be in this petition, because it is true. I wanna wrote a petition...but you can see my english sucks...

What the freaking hell man!!!! This is so unfair posting picutres of concerts is illegal now!!! So many fans of other bands do it why can't we??? Warner is really starting to test LP's fan base aren't they... I bet tho that if they went after a site like lplive there'd be a full scale uprising in their midst, so I am hoping you guys have nothing to worry bout.

Edited by LPPRJKT4