Ana's LP-HQ blog has closed

sckofelng

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we need a clear message, which every lp fan site should participate in till it reaches the official sites and then maybeto LP themselves....

exactly, clear message signed by as many lp fansites as possible, so when they open a random fanpage it would be right there, on the top of the main page. in english first, under it in native language if the page is not in english so that the readers would understand.

This is really sad. I'm really sorry for you Ana!

This is a very difficult situation, 'cause you all know: rules are rules. But on the other side, Linkin Park fan site's have become a major part of the whole Linkin Park community all around the world. Conclusion: Fuck Warner.

I think LP (or at least Mike) is well aware what's going on lately, just look at all the hints Mike gave away recently, but this is a label thing. The band can't say "let it be" and they will do it.

it is a label thing, for sure, but I'm sure Mike's call would count, even though according to their contract there's nothing he can do. But if he or the whole band would just show some sign of support, WB would see how huge the online fanbase is and that the band supports it. WB should see the wall that they are running against. there are loads of posts on mike's blog, he must know about it.

I think we shud've seen this coming when Warner shut down linkin-inside.com back in 05, that was like their first warning cuz that was the biggest LP media site back then.

well, that page was a punch in the face for the whole copyright law and LP, they offered everything available for download, officials, LPU CD's, DVD rip's... there was basicly no info, news, just downloads. no wonder they shut it down Edited by poki

thanks

Im so sorry...all my fault

What the freaking hell man!!!! This is so unfair posting picutres of concerts is illegal now!!! So many fans of other bands do it why can't we??? Warner is really starting to test LP's fan base aren't they... I bet tho that if they went after a site like lplive there'd be a full scale uprising in their midst, so I am hoping you guys have nothing to worry bout.

No its not only concerts:

all my HQ'S are professional shots by photographers, from concerts, event or promos. YOu have to pay for them. And I didnt and I illegally distributed em

I went to LP-HQ and Aaron Ray of The Collective posted something asking Ana to contact him. That means that LP and their management firm are aware of the situation. Hopefully they'll be able to do something to prevent other fansites from being shut down...hopefully.

I went to LP-HQ and Aaron Ray of The Collective posted something asking Ana to contact him. That means that LP and their management firm are aware of the situation. Hopefully they'll be able to do something to prevent other fansites from being shut down...hopefully.

That's awesome!!! Let's hope that other bands are noticing this too before it's too late!!!!!

Damn. That's it. Something must have "clicked" in Warner's mind recently. Youtube videos removed, fan sites being shut down. What's next? LPTimes? LPLive? That's it for me. If something's getting started, you can count me in for sure.

It's.... Viacom?

Man, not even other conglomerates get respect

Edited by KATHYxx

She did it just as precaution, of course pictures are as copyrighted as music. You all act like this is a total surprise.

All of these people are overreacting,

It's.... Viacom?

Man, not even other conglomerates get respect

Man the info bar on the channels are bothering me sooooo bad