Best demo from LPU11 ?

Sucre06

Best LPU11 demo ?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. -----------------------

• YO (MTM Demo)
    • Slip (1998 Unreleased Hybrid Theory Demo)
    • Soundtrack (Meteora Demo)
    • In The End (Demo 1998)
    • Program (Meteora Demo)
    • Bang Three (What I've Done Original Demo)
    • Robot Boy (Test Mix, Optional Vocal Take)
    • Broken Foot (Meteora Demo)
    • Esaul (A Place for My Head Demo)
    • Blue (1998 Unreleased Hybrid Theory Demo)

I'm really liking Soundtrack right now. I wish there were vocals because this song actually makes me feel happy for some reason... Strange, since it was for Meteora :lol:

I got the same vibe from Soundtrack. It's a very upbeat song, especially considering the era it was made in.

Anyways, I voted for Slip. It's frickin' awesome! I love when Chester sings in that grungy voice like on And One and Mike's raps are top-notch.

I think they're all terrible. With the exception of "She Couldn't", I dislike any/all LP material pre-"Hybrid Theory", including any demos for that album. The "Meteora" demos are boring without vocals, too.

I prefer b-sides, remixes & even live tracks (in the case of cool stuff like "High Voltage" @ Docklands) over this stuff.

I had to vote for Broken Foot. I love the Meteora songs - Soundtrack, Program and Broken Foot are all really good but Broken Foot reminds me of Faint a lot. Sooooooo similar and if we heard that live I bet it'd be a great fucking song with vocals, etc. I really like the big riffs and power chords on Meteora. I mean who doesn't like that cool sample to start it and then it just explodes right into the riff? Probably my favorite era of LP - hope we get more demos someday from Meteora.

Esaul rules too. Aztec moon ;P Chester sounds so ...bad on the chorus it's unbelievable lol but like really grungy oldschool shit. Really cool song. Mike laying it down is great too. I guess we can all agree LPU 11 is badass. Praying they keep this up because we're getting a lot of good material.

I like Slip and Blue a lot but for me the Meteora era trumps the Hybrid Theory era even though I love Shinoda rapping over the hip hop beats combined with the rock edge. Very nu-metal I guess you could say.

I think they're all terrible. With the exception of "She Couldn't", I dislike any/all LP material pre-"Hybrid Theory", including any demos for that album. The "Meteora" demos are boring without vocals, too.

I prefer b-sides, remixes & even live tracks (in the case of cool stuff like "High Voltage" @ Docklands) over this stuff.

Never thought I'd hear someone say they don't like these LPU CDs lol. Or better yet someone who likes live songs better, damn. Interesting. These are as close to b-sides as we'll get. Across The Line, Slip, Blue, etc.

I think they're all terrible. With the exception of "She Couldn't", I dislike any/all LP material pre-"Hybrid Theory", including any demos for that album.

lol, troll ? ^^

Sorry, but .. what kind of songs do you like and what don't you like about the pre-Hybrid Theory songs ? If you don't know it .. High Voltage is also a very old demo from back then when they were called Hybrid Theory :P

• 2 weeks later...