What's The Best Song of Road To Revolution ?

Biel

My Favorite Best Song Of Dvd Is Jigga What / Faint

Is Very God Perfomance Of Jay-Z ,

Is Very Fucked Perfomance Of Faint.

is Security is Jumped in intro of Faint kkkk

is very fun kkk

Edited by Hahninator

Jay-Z absolutely fucking sucks on RTR. His voice is TERRIBLE, he looks TERRIBLE with that ugly ass jacket. That is the worst I have ever seen or heard Jay-Z in my life. I can't get over how bad his vocals are at MK, lol.

NE/JWF are the worst performances of those songs ever, in my opinion. The MSG versions kick them straight to the garbage bin.

Favorite song is Crawling because that's the only thing on the DVD that's unique / different than the stuff we've heard a billion times. The intro is absolutely excellent, from the shots coming down over the crowd and focusing on the screen to Mike playing the stellar keyboard piece. I'm glad Pooch and Dylan cranked it up, but his comments about it make me think that Mike has done it at other shows, but they turn it down in the mix on purpose.

Regardless, that Crawling intro is amazing and is the only highlight of the DVD for me.

Milton Keynes sucks ass but I think the best performance is only Crawling because you can hear the keyboard for once. Jay-Z sucked on the DVD, especially look at the jacket he was wearing. Wtf? Is he blind?

Edited by Geki

• 2 weeks later...

From The Inside, No More Sorrow, and Lying From You are all very good visually. The intro to FTI focusing on Brad is exquisite. The LFY intro with the "hands" intro is excellent. Crawling is good but I don't think the keyboard addition is as great as everyone makes it out to be. It's a nice touch and the intro is shot very well (like pretty much the whole DVD) but the keyboard part is yet again another simple piece; definitely nothing to highlight a DVD in my opinion.

Overall, the DVD is fair. After a few more watches, the audio is disappointing. However, visually it is outstanding. Sometimes, has an almost "too perfect" touch to it, but I do like all the additions as far as the rumbling camera and such. The pan from the audience on the stage on the NMS intro is much like the pan of the Rock am Ring 2004 Don't Stay intro, which I'm sure we all agree equals epic proportions. However, the bass is ridiculously loud, and while it needed to be cranked up, it just really takes over and distorts the songs when I'm watching them. I don't like it. Hate to say it, but Pooch did a terrible job mixing this DVD. Live in Texas, with studio additions or not, is far, far superior in the audio department. The performance is extremely mediocre, and I really despise the fact that half the show is during the evening. Chester is always complaining about performing during the day and one of the few times all year they play some of their set with the sun up, they make it into a DVD. Imagine what the DVD would like visually if it had been filmed during PR 08 with the lighting. No More Sorrow would be absolutely insane.

Edited by Preston

Milton Keynes sucks ass but I think the best performance is only Crawling because you can hear the keyboard for once. Jay-Z sucked on the DVD, especially look at the jacket he was wearing. Wtf? Is he blind?

what jacket was he wearing??

If One Step Closer had the Reanimation bridge in it, the MK version would be my favorite performance of it ever. Other than that, meh...lots of good/decent performances at the show, but none that really stand out as being amazing.

• 3 weeks later...

Crawling is def the best part of the dvd, actually the keyboard piece is the same piece on "Opening" from Reanimation.

no duh. it is. we are talking about how well it was performed. :rolleyes:

what jacket was he wearing??

the video was on youtube. go look. it was probably some shitty jacket from RocaWear

i agree with AndOne half your posts are just spam/post whoring.

From The Inside, No More Sorrow, and Lying From You are all very good visually. The intro to FTI focusing on Brad is exquisite. The LFY intro with the "hands" intro is excellent. Crawling is good but I don't think the keyboard addition is as great as everyone makes it out to be. It's a nice touch and the intro is shot very well (like pretty much the whole DVD) but the keyboard part is yet again another simple piece; definitely nothing to highlight a DVD in my opinion.

Overall, the DVD is fair. After a few more watches, the audio is disappointing. However, visually it is outstanding. Sometimes, has an almost "too perfect" touch to it, but I do like all the additions as far as the rumbling camera and such. The pan from the audience on the stage on the NMS intro is much like the pan of the Rock am Ring 2004 Don't Stay intro, which I'm sure we all agree equals epic proportions. However, the bass is ridiculously loud, and while it needed to be cranked up, it just really takes over and distorts the songs when I'm watching them. I don't like it. Hate to say it, but Pooch did a terrible job mixing this DVD. Live in Texas, with studio additions or not, is far, far superior in the audio department. The performance is extremely mediocre, and I really despise the fact that half the show is during the evening. Chester is always complaining about performing during the day and one of the few times all year they play some of their set with the sun up, they make it into a DVD. Imagine what the DVD would like visually if it had been filmed during PR 08 with the lighting. No More Sorrow would be absolutely insane.

100% agree with you. Video kicks ass, but audio is terrible :ph34r:

Best performances for me - Crawling and FTI.

Edited by And One LTU

IMO this DVD is more for mainstream linkin park fans. Live in Texas was filmed before they were main stream so they cud afford to play more hardcore songs cuz they were just trying to please the current fans. Now that LP is such a huge band they are trying to get more fans so they play more singles instead of oldies. As for the performance itself, the video is incredible, the audio isn't perfect, but some pieces are heard more clearly than on the DSP's, and the Jay-Z performance is alrite. I personally don't think it's as bad as lot of people say it is, it's def one of the highlights of the show. The band tears through OSC, FTI, LFY, and Given Up, and the new Crawling intro is also one of the biggest highlights of the nite. TLTGYA sounds pretty flat but glad they put in at least a couple of "goodies" on the DVD. PMA Piano was performed very well IMO tho I'm not a fan of the piano version myself. Bleed It Out is also pretty good with Mike helping Chester lead the singalong part. Overall I'd give the DVD a 6/10.

• 2 weeks later...

i thought th intro to OSC is th best, you can finally hear th Joe samples on it!!

So in other words just put th dvd on for 1 or 2 mins then turn it off and put LIT on

HAHA

OSC is good, but i think it is the best they have performed points of authority in a fucking LONG time...they shouldn't of cut that shit out the dvd will never be complete now :( .. and yeah LIT is better but RTR isnt a bad concert at all

• 4 weeks later...