• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Open Main : The Requiem/The Radience - New Divide or Wake / Given Up

Close Main : One Step Closer or Bleed It Out

Open Encore : Fallout/The Catalyst or A Place for My Head

Close Encore : Bleed it Out or The Messenger

Edited by ChrisDCMA

Haha why ? I think that would be a pretty cool way to end a show like that :) with everyone singing the "whooohooo" at the end...should be good !

and you do not understand why ?  :blink:

explain:

Never concerts Linkin Park will not end such songs as The Messenger, or Little things, In pieces, Burning in the skies, etc.

I hope now you understand, why will not close the concerts such songs ....  ?  ;) *

explain:

Never concerts Linkin Park will not end such songs as The Messenger, or Little things, In pieces, Burning in the skies, etc.

I hope now you understand, why will not close the concerts such songs ....  ?  ;) *

Yeah, don't worry i got it haha

i was just telling myself when i post it, that it would be just a nice way to end a epic show like that....

but don't worry, i totally understand what you mean !

Open Set: Don't Stay

Close Set: One Step Closer or Wretches and Kings

Open Encore: Crawling

Close Encore: One Step Closer or A Place for My Head

so basically if One Step Closer closed the set, A Place For My Head would close Encore. If Wretches and Kings closed the set A Place For My Head would be plaayed before One Step Closer which would close the set

explain:

This closed the entire show for LP in 2006. BTH with keyboard intro and ext slow outro. The outro there is the slowest they'll ever end a show. I actually approve of BTH closing, I think that's badass. Better than What I've Done, damn, WID is a terrible closer. Ending with BTH is excellent. Love the 2006 setlist. I wish we had a DSP from that year.

01. Don't Stay

02. Somewhere I Belong

03. Numb

04. From The Inside

05. Lying From You

06. QWERTY

07. Papercut

08. Points Of Authority

09. With You

10. Runaway

11. Reading My Eyes

12. Faint

13. In The End

14. One Step Closer

------------------

15. Crawling

16. Pushing Me Away (Piano Version) / My December (Piano Version)

17. Breaking The Habit

Doesn't get much better than that!!!

This closed the entire show for LP in 2006. BTH with keyboard intro and ext slow outro. The outro there is the slowest they'll ever end a show. I actually approve of BTH closing, I think that's badass. Better than What I've Done, damn, WID is a terrible closer. Ending with BTH is excellent. Love the 2006 setlist. I wish we had a DSP from that year.

That was a badass show

ending with BTH acapella outro in the crowd like he went in the crowd during bth acapella at alot of shows at the european tour that would be fucking epic! I am sure nobody would complain

That was a badass show

ending with BTH acapella outro in the crowd like he went in the crowd during bth acapella at alot of shows at the european tour that would be fucking epic! I am sure nobody would complain

1. Get your LPU7.0 CD.

2. Put it on your audio system.

3. Play the last song.

4. ?????

5. Profit.

It was only four times and all.

And besides, I did not call this song:

The Messenger, or Little things, In pieces, Burning in the skies, etc.

I said, etc.*

My opinion on this matter, I would not want to concerts of Linkin Park ended with the song Breaking the habit. I consider, Breaking the habit, this is not song that should be the end show of Linkin Park.

Opening: Wake/GU - Don't Stay (gacela of the dark death intro) or With You

Closing Set: ONE STEP CLOSER (Reanimation Style, Guest Sony from P.O.D., aaron lewis, or any other great singer)

start Encore: New Divide (long intro), I dont like BIO but it works as start encore

Closing encore: Faint, blackout might work.

thats it

Open main set - Wake (original, not 2.0)/Given Up or One Step Closer (gunshot intro)

Close main set - Bleed It Out (Party Mix), but it'd be awesome if they incorporated the APFMH bridge with the singalong slow/fast outro

Open Encore - New Divide (Synth Intro)/One Step Closer (Ext. Outro)

Close Encore - Faint (Ext. Outro)

Edited by nokpachenne

Open main set - Blackout

Close main set - Bleed It Out (Party Mix)

Open Encore - Fallout/The Catalyst (I think it would be cool, plus first single off of ATS, well known)

Close Encore - Faint OR OSC... Both killer energy songs