Best Songs to Open/Close

hahninator

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Open: One Step Closer (Fan favorite and it gets the crowd fucking PUMPED, I have witnessed it)

Close: Blackout (I'd love to see it close because it has the whole high energy vocals from Chester at the beginning and middle, and then the songs slowly builds slower and slower, perfect way to end a show IMO)

Have they ever opened with A Place for My Head? Always thought that would be a good song to get the audience hyped at the start of a show.

Yeah, back in the day they did. Springfield, MO show has a video of it.

I think they should try something new...

The best song to open the main set is a combination of The Requiem + Savio and Waiting For The End. ( I came up with this after my ipod played this combination. i know that the lyrics don't fit right ^^ )

To close the main set I would prefer Bleed It Out

Encore starts with Blackout and ends with faint or a combination out of Catalyst and The Messenger

Edited by maatze

Opening main set: With you with a new intro, or just to mess up things... maybe wake/from the inside.

Closing main set: Being realistic. i would like them to close it with Faint. it needs to be something fast. Just wishfully thinking i would love to have Hip hop medley around here.

Opening encore: What i've done (w/ ambo intro) i loved that intro, i would be glad to have it back. it wouldn't be bad either if they play Crawling (w/reanimation intro).

Closing encore: I'm not sure if something can be done around here. OSC is a staple, it would make some sense to close with ITE some day (hence the name), :P is doesn't deliver too much energy, but that can be worked with a extended bridge or outro (as in BIO).