Jen

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Going through this thread makes me really ashamed of my collection, even if I only have been collecting since December.

Hybrid Theory (Jewel Case)

Frat Party At The Pankake Festival (DVD Case)

Reanimation (Jewel Case)

Meteora (Jewel Case)

Live In Texas (Digipack)

Collision Course (Digipack)

Minutes to Midnight (Jewel Case)

Road To Revolution (Digipack)

A Thousand Suns (Jewel Case)

LIVING THINGS (Jewel Case)

RECHARGED (Jewel Case)

One Step Closer (Slimline Jewel Case)

Crawling (Slimline Jewel Case)

Papercut (Slimline Jewel Case)

In The End Part 2 (Slimline Jewel Case)

Somewhere I Belong (Slimline Jewel Case)

Breaking The Habit (DVD Case)

The Catalyst (Jewel Case)

Waiting For The End (Slimline Jewel Case)

Iridescent (Slimline Jewel Case)

A LIGHT THAT NEVER COMES (Slimline Jewel Case)

Songs From The Underground (Jewel Case)

Hybrid Theory EP Reissue (Jewel Case)

LPU 3 (Digipack)

LPU 5 (Digipack)

LPU 7 (Card Sleeve)

LPU 8 (Best Buy Edition, Card Sleeve)

LPU 9 (Jewel Case)

From The Inside: Linkin Park's Meteora

Edited by CASTLE OF GLASS

• 2 weeks later...

Do I have any takers? lol, I added a link to my eCrater store if anyone is interested, Accepting offers for stuff!

Also, I heard Collision Course is being Reissued on Record Store Day 2014, not my cup of tea, but whatever..

Would have preferred a 1st pressing of Fort Minor's: The Rising Tied instead :P

Clicky Me!

Edited by ---Woco21---

• 2 months later...

does anyone knows what stuff sell for THP era?

as axeample

T-Shirt (how many different types, and what's the design)

Hoodies (same as T-Shirt)

etc..

Also I want to know if they sold this item - http://www.emp-online.it/linkin-park-logo-snapback-cap/art_283546/.

Finally if someone could post picture of the new 2014's merch stuff it'd be great!

thank everyone for the effort.

Edited by stich

does anyone knows what stuff sell for THP era?

as axeample

T-Shirt (how many different types, and what's the design)

Hoodies (same as T-Shirt)

etc..

Also I want to know if they sold this item - http://www.emp-online.it/linkin-park-logo-snapback-cap/art_283546/.

Finally if someone could post picture of the new 2014's merch stuff it'd be great!

thank everyone for the effort.

I think maybe a few people that went to the AZ concert would have an idea of what's being sold for the THP era.

The Snapback, yes they sold that, seems the price hasn't gone down since its about the same I paid for it (about $40)

I think maybe a few people that went to the AZ concert would have an idea of what's being sold for the THP era.

The Snapback, yes they sold that, seems the price hasn't gone down since its about the same I paid for it (about $40)

thanks;

I'm most problably asking again to anyone going to Rock In Rio since I don't think many LPLive's user are gone to Tucson

• 2 months later...

So.... Since this is the "merch thread", I have always been curious as to if LP has ever released a tank top for men? Like, I've seen hoodies, t-shirts, long sleeves, everything BUT tanks.

Does anyone here know if they have ever sold a tank top, or if there is a way to get a hold of one?

So.... Since this is the "merch thread", I have always been curious as to if LP has ever released a tank top for men? Like, I've seen hoodies, t-shirts, long sleeves, everything BUT tanks.

Does anyone here know if they have ever sold a tank top, or if there is a way to get a hold of one?

As far as I know there are no official men tank tops. More new items including official tees will be listed on lpcatalog.com soon :)

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I've only got the LPU XIV merch package, an LPU XIII poster, the Hard Rock Cafe LP Logo shirt from the LT era, and the new THP hoodie (really awesome hoodie; has the logo on the front and awesome art work on the back). I ordered a MTM era bracelet the other day (and a 30stm bracelet along with it) and I plan on getting all of the CDS that I can. Probably not gonna be getting LPU1-3 CDS since they're wayyyy too expensive. Right now the only LP CD I have (only CD at all actually) is Songs From the Underground.

I plan to get the following CD's:

Hybrid Theory

Meteora

Minutes to Midnight

A Thousand Suns

Living Things

The Hunting Party

Reanimation

Recharged

Live in Texas

Road To Revolution

LPU 4,6,8,9-14 (3,5, and 7 aren't worth it+1 and 2 are over $100)

If I ever get to a concert (had tickets for Hershey in January, but then chester broke his ankle :() I'm buying every piece of merch there!

Edited by KarL-LewiS

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm still selling my collection (Most of it, except some Vinyl). Its a hassle listing so much stuff on eBay, so If anyone is interested in anything hit me up. I know most of the rarer stuff is gone but heck, i just want to make space now lol. Thanks!

I'd be interested in some of the stuff you're selling, (Especially the rare promos)

• 2 weeks later...

Bringing this back to life, Come on guys, I know some of you have budding collections that you want to show off

Post some pics, we love seeing what you got!

(3) Hybrid Theory original cover art sketches by Mike, band signed microphone, (2) signed laminate passes, (2) signed M2M posters, Mall print, Wine skateboard signed by Mike, (2) Glorious Excess books signed by Mike, (5) drumsticks, (1) pick collection (missing a few), (2) Mike "Follow the Leader" signed print, Mike Shinoda "Accidental Crossdresser" canvas signed, Joe Hahn art sketch card, Joe Hahn sketch from MFR auction, Joe Hahn "Rome Wasn't Built in a Day" print, used drumhead signed by the band, (4) vinyl from Welcome mural, MS signed art skatedeck, Collision Course signed by band and Jay-Z +more...

post-126825-0-31516300-1441652804_thumb.jpg

post-126825-0-59697000-1441652812_thumb.jpg

post-126825-0-24719000-1441652820_thumb.jpg

post-126825-0-81630900-1441652826_thumb.jpg

post-126825-0-71864800-1441652834_thumb.jpg

post-126825-0-95899300-1441652843_thumb.jpg

Edited by loulax07