*The Official Merch Discussion Thread*

Jen

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bringing this back to life, Come on guys, I know some of you have budding collections that you want to show off

Post some pics, we love seeing what you got!

(3) Hybrid Theory original cover art sketches by Mike, band signed microphone, (2) signed laminate passes, (2) signed M2M posters, Mall print, Wine skateboard signed by Mike, (2) Glorious Excess books signed by Mike, (5) drumsticks, (1) pick collection (missing a few), (2) Mike "Follow the Leader" signed print, Mike Shinoda "Accidental Crossdresser" canvas signed, Joe Hahn art sketch card, Joe Hahn sketch from MFR auction, Joe Hahn "Rome Wasn't Built in a Day" print, used drumhead signed by the band, (4) vinyl from Welcome mural, MS signed art skatedeck, Collision Course signed by band and Jay-Z +more...

I would love to read the story behind the HT original art sketches and some other pieces.. how you obtained them?

• 7 months later...

Hey guys, It's Will (aka WOCO21). I been trying to sign in for the longest using my old account, but to no avail. But anyway, just wanted to drop by and say that I have a couple of LP Vinyl Albums, not sure if anyone would be interested but... its worth a shot!

CLICKY HERE!

• 3 months later...

Anybody have a Projekt Revolution 2004 Sampler CD they are willing to sell?

EDIT: Also, anybody have a Machine Shop Mixtape 2005 they are willing to sell? I'd like to add both of these to my physical collection.

Edited by DarkChester