*The Official Merch Discussion Thread*

Jen

I'm not sure if this is necessarily the topic for this, but is there anyone willing to sell their Super Fan Edition of Minutes to Midnight (or does anyone know of sales of it going on now/soon)? I'd be willing to discuss price via PM.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

By the way, Woco21 (Will) has decided to continue collecting!

:D good times

I'm not sure if this is necessarily the topic for this, but is there anyone willing to sell their Super Fan Edition of Minutes to Midnight (or does anyone know of sales of it going on now/soon)? I'd be willing to discuss price via PM.

what's the super fan edition?

(nice sig. by the way ;))

Hard to find nowadays.

I got mine a few weeks ago from a canadian seller but that was his last one...

;D I'm too conceited not to put that in my sig. It was the best part of the post.

And it's this thing. I missed out on it because I was thirteen.

shit, that's pretty cool. I've alreday got the usual edition, the tour edition and the "book" one. happy with my current overload of MTM :P

I was 16 when that came out, but wasn't collecting until '10 so yeah, proper missed that one

I'm really glad I got the ATS obnoxious deluxe edition. Blows the MTM one out of the water IMO, but it'd be cool to have both. I'm not really a collector, I just prefer to have the most deluxe version of each album whenever possible.

I'm never going to find this, am I?

I'm really glad I got the ATS obnoxious deluxe edition. Blows the MTM one out of the water IMO, but it'd be cool to have both. I'm not really a collector, I just prefer to have the most deluxe version of each album whenever possible.

I'm never going to find this, am I?

hah! "obnoxious edition"

I'd quite like a copy of each version in the sort of super-mega- leagues, but money's fairly tight right now.

I kind of gave up collecting now that my student loan goes towards actually having to feed myself :P

(and since my Paypal was trying to share out my password to random websites :/ - closed that shit down)

you never know, someone somewhere (perhaps not on here) could be selling it, but i'd wager that anyone who's got it, will keep it for a long time (since it's recent LP history). not something you'd spend mega bucks on then grow out of within a few years - you gotta be a pretty hardened collector in the first place to want it when it came out methinks

Edited by LGraham

Seriously, the ATS one is a monster. I love it.

But yeah, I think the only way it'd go on the market is if a collector needed to dump their collection for money, and at that point it'd probably go for 150 or so.

Seriously, the ATS one is a monster. I love it.

But yeah, I think the only way it'd go on the market is if a collector needed to dump their collection for money, and at that point it'd probably go for 150 or so.

ATS Deluxe edition is a beauty, never been fascinated with White Vinyls so much, and the CD, DVD Set are unique within themselves. A Splendid Item I must say and a beauty to show off to people :P

I have one I am willing to sell, It's sealed, BRAND Spankin' New. They are uuber rare nowadays though, but hell, I think the Art book itself is worth having. If your interested PM me. I just trying to keep it within the US because well, shipping one of these baby's can cost up to $40 overseas 0_o.

I definitely remember one guy selling MTM SF in our LP collector's group on vk.com, but I can't find his post anymore. Probably sold it already.

There's only A Thousand Suns Deluxe Fan Edition Box Set for $125 now.

So there is no CD/DVD combo out there yet? As I remember all the editions for 1000 Suns were announced at the same time.

by the looks of what everyone's saying, there seems to be no special edition yet

shame really, I quite liked getting the big shiny versions :(

EDIT: you never know though, they may announce a new edition nearer the release date.

EDIT 2: but then again that would piss off everyone who came in earliy for pre-orders so... go figure...

(with or without the .09)

Edited by LGraham

I doubt there's going to be any other edition besides the ones we have now. Announcing them after the pre-order start date would be a dick move on behalf of LP. Even if they weren't ready, they could be announced and put on the website for pre-order anyway. Don't hold your breath for anything like that.

I think the most we'll get are foreign gimmicky editions, maybe a Tour Edition. I just hope that the live DVD for this cycle is released worldwide.

I doubt there's going to be any other edition besides the ones we have now. Announcing them after the pre-order start date would be a dick move on behalf of LP. Even if they weren't ready, they could be announced and put on the website for pre-order anyway. Don't hold your breath for anything like that.

I think the most we'll get are foreign gimmicky editions, maybe a Tour Edition. I just hope that the live DVD for this cycle is released worldwide.

Kind of a bummer as I've always enjoyed the making of DVDs. I guess LPTV and LPUTV have kinda taken over as far as behind the scenes stuff goes though.

• 2 weeks later...

Kind of a bummer as I've always enjoyed the making of DVDs. I guess LPTV and LPUTV have kinda taken over as far as behind the scenes stuff goes though.

true dat, releasing on youtube is free, pressing, packing and promoing an ++ bundle isn't

:(

true dat, releasing on youtube is free, pressing, packing and promoing an ++ bundle isn't

:(

And in the end, that all it boils down to. Saving some money. Plus it's advertising by having it online. Basically its a win win for everyone except us collectors.

And in the end, that all it boils down to. Saving some money. Plus it's advertising by having it online. Basically its a win win for everyone except us collectors.

sucks doesn't it? unless people get snippy about FLAC/HD rips of everything

I feel the same way, and am one of those fans that wants to own physical copies of everything. Having said that, I think the "Making of"/LPTV footage for "A Thousand Suns" was way better than the deluxe DVD, and assume the same can be said of "Living Things" based on the first couple of videos. I'll be happy to make my own DVD if they keep posting great studio videos in HD :)