*The Official Merch Discussion Thread*

Jen

Has anyone seen LPU 8.0 "Certified LP Underground Platinum Member" Plaque anywhere?

I mean the one with "Platinum" written on it. I wonder how many of those exists at all. Anyway I'm sure it's pretty rare item in collector's edition :P

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has anyone seen LPU 8.0 "Certified LP Underground Platinum Member" Plaque anywhere?

I mean the one with "Platinum" written on it. I wonder how many of those exists at all. Anyway I'm sure it's pretty rare item in collector's edition :P

Whats the difference between platinum and the normal one? Picture please.

Hmm.. thats really strange. How did you get it?

I must say that even LPU HQ were curious how did I get it, lol. I don't know who exactly... but someone (maybe Adam) said that it was one of the variants for LPU8 Plaque, but they voted against it. Probably sent it by mistake, or something...

Could be that I was one of the first to join LPU8, I did it when the site wasn't fully redesigned yet.

Anyway, LPU HQ even offered me an exchange for normal Plaque, which of course I refused to do, lol :)

They didn't want it to end up on eBay, which probably won't happen in any foreseeable future.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...