*The Official Merch Discussion Thread*

Jen

yo michalangelo,

how much do you want for the Linkin Park Tour Book 2010/2011?

Don't know yet since people want it almost for free :|

Yeah, michalangelo whats that 'A Thousand Suns World Tour 2010 Arena “A” Specification Australia'. I want it.

Something that shouldn't have been released to public :P Stage setup - lighting etc. :P Edited by michalangelo

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Something that shouldn't have been released to public :P Stage setup - lightning etc. :P

Is that for brisbane? if so, i would be quite interested.

I have the Stockholm equivalent but in two books (25 pages all up).. not sure if those links work still. No one was interested in it, no replies or anything.. hah! i thought there would be a little bit more interest.

http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=7825&hl=

Is that for brisbane? if so, i would be quite interested.

I have the Stockholm equivalent but in two books (25 pages all up).. not sure if those links work still. No one was interested in it, no replies or anything.. hah! i thought there would be a little bit more interest.

http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=7825&hl=

Not even close to what I have :P Well almost, but still in example: i have contact infos to LP's crew :P

RIGGING PLOT | LIGHTING PLOT FLOWN FIXTURES | LIGHTING PLOT FLOOR FIXTURES | UPSTAGE PROJECTION HANG DETAILS

And this is for the whole Australia tour :)

Edited by michalangelo

Well, I just went through some of my compilations and random stuff. I have a "DEFCON" DVD. This DVD features LP's "Enth E Nd" Music Video,which I sure as hell can't find anywhere but on youtube. Would this be considered of any rarity or anything? I'm not too much of an expert with stuff that contains various artists u see, because I normally only collect items strictly LP.

No one was interested in it, no replies or anything.. hah! i thought there would be a little bit more interest.

I found it interesting, but i didn't understand what half of it was about! didn't really know what to say in response to it :/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New arrivals in the last weeks:

PTS.OF.ATHRTY Taiwan VCD

LOATR 2 track EU promo

SOTD 1 track Eu promo

LPU11 package (finally)

Waiting For The End US Test Pressing

SOTD Digital Clone

Live In Texas Numb DVD Trailer

OSC/WY Street Team Sampler sealed

No More Sorrow US promo

Songs From The Underground japanese issue

Hybrid Theory japanese reissue

Ozzfest 2000 sampler

Frat Party At Pancake Festival Thai VCD

and a MTM Deluxe Editon sold as MTM Super Fan Edition for 125$, but I´m still discussing with the asshole who ripped me off about returning and get my money back

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I don't think there's more than 96kHz

Try rutracker.org or what.cd

Google for 24/192 :)

First link for me leads to a thread with question - what should I use to play such files, lol...

Yeah, What.CD has most vinyl rips except Hybrid Theory.

yes I know, I meant for vinyls, everything above 96khz is just ridiculous anyway. I mean it all depends how it was recorded and if they even do a different vinyl master. Not to mention that's way above the range you are even able to hear.