19.06.2011 - Oberursel, Germany

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome, the band was in a much better mood than last time i saw them 2010 :)

but i was wondering about one thing again and thought maybe you guys can help me out: this one step closer-cover they play when the show's over, where can i get that gem? ^^

Cool. Friend of mine I used to work with just posted this on her FB page

"but in the end it doesn't even matter!!!! Loved Linkin Park-great concert (apart from the warm up band which showed swastikas and huge p****)"

She was not an LP fan before but I reckon she is now!

Interesting note on the warm up band though! Anyone know which act she could be referring to??

She's not sure of their name

GREAT concert and i mean GREAT! TONS better than Frankfurt 2010. so glad that Mike did RME v1 immediately at the start of the BIO Bridge <3 APFMH mashup is sick, i want it full though^^

no Blackout made me sad though. still a great show, the band talked so much too the audience even though they were shit ... still a great show!

Die Antwoord... They were...bad...

No!! Die Antwoord is fucking kick ass!!! I'd kill to see a tour with LP and Die Antwoord!

Anyways, cool about RME over BIO. Glad to see B13 returned and I'm glad to see the sets being highly improved for everyone. I'm totally jealous of Europeans this summer because they get PR!! Haha.

Yes... indeed. They were really bad.

Their music is crap. 80 per cent of the lyrics is bad words. and in the end they showed some p**n on the screen. I mean, there was a 12-year-old standing next to me.

And after we finally got them off stage, we were insulted with pretty strong words in german...

This is the worst band I've ever seen in my life.

If they have any influence on that, I don't know why lp would choose/accept such a band as warm-up.

It really shocked me.

But after that, we were rewarded with an amazing lp show.

The other warm-up bands, MiddleClassRut, amberlin, and Dredg were pretty cool with Dredg being a new fav of mine :D

You obviously haven't seen that JOKE of a band that's called Coheed and Cambria then!!!!

That is by far the WORST thing I have EVER seen in my life.

And you obviously haven't seen Gogol Bordello. That's the worst thing ever. lol.

As for the setlist, I'm glad Mike did RME :D Hopefully he can try more stuff over BIO.

You obviously haven't seen that JOKE of a band that's called Coheed and Cambria then!!!!

That is by far the WORST thing I have EVER seen in my life.

And you obviously haven't seen Gogol Bordello. That's the worst thing ever. lol.

As for the setlist, I'm glad Mike did RME :D Hopefully he can try more stuff over BIO.

you guys obviously havent seen Mastodon

No!! Die Antwoord is fucking kick ass!!! I'd kill to see a tour with LP and Die Antwoord!

Anyways, cool about RME over BIO. Glad to see B13 returned and I'm glad to see the sets being highly improved for everyone. I'm totally jealous of Europeans this summer because they get PR!! Haha.

die antwoord definitely were not friendly for all the 12 yo there :P i personally enjoyed them, liked their beats very much

9:00

RME v1 immediately at the start of the bridge

Edited by sckofelng

die antwoord definitely were not friendly for all the 12 yo there :P i personally enjoyed them, liked their beats very much

9:00

RME v1 immediately at the start of the bridge

Nice! They are performing a LOT better than the beginning of this summer tour!

Also listen to the way he sings 'Holding too tightly' on numb(4:20~), he sings it like on the album now and not the way he did from 2006-recently