19.06.2011 - Oberursel, Germany

Nice! They are performing a LOT better than the beginning of this summer tour!

Also listen to the way he sings 'Holding too tightly' on numb(4:20~), he sings it like on the album now and not the way he did from 2006-recently

they are full of power again :D I love to see this. Leizig was amazing, with so much energy ;)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Die Antwoord... They were...bad...

In my opinion they weren't bad. Yes, their music and performing looks silly. But they were funny with their inflatable dicks and stuff, and in Helsinki they managed to pump the crowd up before LP, which the two other support acts couldn't do.

Edited by andreas215

In my opinion they weren't bad. Yes, their music and performing looks silly. But they were funny with their inflatable dicks and stuff, and in Helsinki they managed to pump the crowd up before LP, which the two other support acts couldn't do.

If I wouldn't have been so far away from the stage I would have also trown my bottle to the stage like the other 20-30 people did. Sometimes they even hit them.lol I mean, they really deserve it... And they coulnd't take the audiance reaction and cursed at us und showed us the Mittelfinger.;) And because there was a break of 45min between "the others" and LP I think they would have played longer but they just left. The only time the crowd was clapping and screaming. Awesome.:)

P.S. And guys, I don't remember RME over the intro. It was before the drum solo! After that APFMH.

Edited by Gonzalenz

was amazing :D love the setlist^^

especially From the Inside^^ haven´t seen it live for a long time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfY2w6HtRcY

btw. DIE ANTWOORD xD OMFG ... go home Rich Bitch

and i don't know if anybody else recognized it, but could it be that befor the encore and at the beginning from Papercut they had a sound problem?

Edited by deko_lp

I was there yesterday maybe for adult people is that okay, but there were many children with her parents and I don't think they were very happy what they saw. I think it was too much, really too much. After the crowd was pissed of that, they said "Fickt euch" to us, what in Englisch means F*** you.

But LP was great :)

I was there yesterday maybe for adult people is that okay, but there were many children with her parents and I don't think they were very happy what they saw. I think it was too much, really too much. After the crowd was pissed of that, they said "Fickt euch" to us, what in Englisch means F*** you.

But LP was great :)

I really agree with you...this band was nothing for the children in the crowd...and the songs...well...let's talk about the great LP show..

btw...i went to the shop on the concert to buy a "download card" for live audio...i'm not sure if I have the right card now...I paid 15 € and got an LPU Membership for one month and the man said that I can download the concert there?! but normally the dowload is on the "normal" LP.com site...can somebody help me with that problem?

Edited by d3fr3ak

I was there, too with my cousin.

One of the best LP shows i've ever seen. The band was fuckin' awesome. Can't discribe...

apfmh bridge over bio live is just motherfuckin hardcore, i loved it

Does anyone from this show have a ticket stub we can put up on the show page? This is the only show of the tour that we're missing so far, lol

i will scan it for you right now if you want me to :)

I uploaded a couple videos from my record from the show ..

check them out here:

The Requiem + Faint:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90OtBq2xyxc

Bleed It Out w/ RME v1, drum solo and APFMH v1+bridge in bridge:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpvLJKqSWT8

Papercut:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfvJxjV7otU

Waiting For The End:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHMurIJww_E

result isn't that great but i hope you still enjoy it. waiting for the end is uploading right now too

Edited by sckofelng