18.06.2011 - Leipzig, Germany

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

weird that there weren't any side-screens for the ppl in the back to see more close-up footage of the show. Helsinki project rev did have it fore example.

PS! and that 40k-60k guess is clearly too much. Probably around 15-20k.

Edited by Derbyster

To those of you that always said "They won't change anything up, there won't be a new setlist!":

FUCK YOU!

Because you never know Linkin Park, they will always surprise us. And that's why I love them!

Wow. This is REALLY funny coming from you. You complain in these setlist threads more than anyone I can think of.

I love how Linkin Park adding a song that has been a fairly common song during this cycle has gotten everyone cheering like this. Granted, the set is awesome, but it's amazing how there's so much bitching and then they throw in a song they always planned on playing at some point, and everyone jizzes everywhere.

Wow. This is REALLY funny coming from you. You complain in these setlist threads more than anyone I can think of.

I love how Linkin Park adding a song that has been a fairly common song during this cycle has gotten everyone cheering like this. Granted, the set is awesome, but it's amazing how there's so much bitching and then they throw in a song they always planned on playing at some point, and everyone jizzes everywhere.

this

its basically C7 with Blackout in the encore. This has gotten wayyyy out of proportion lol

Na not out of proportion. It goes along with the notion that ONE SONG being added into the set can please everyone. That's a fact, if you want to admit it or not. Blackout being added REALLY works well for the hardcore fans. People love it. If they swapped in another fan favorite song in another set, it'd get the same reaction.

This is badass. I don't know if this came as a result of the LPU chat with Mike yesterday or not, but regardless it's awesome. Can't wait for a DSP. I'd flip my shit if I was at the show, fell asleep during WJL/Iridescent and then BLACKOUT came on lol. AWESOME, thanks LP for changing it up. These are great sets.

just came home from the most amazing concert like.. ever. it's not only that they played Blackout, but also that they played Papercut AND Lying from you, Burning in the Skies AND Blackout AND Breaking the habit, PLUS the drum solo in Bleed it out. I never experienced a crowd getting so pumped during Breaking the habit, that was insane. I never saw the band that happy, either, Chester was practically laughing and smiling all the time, all of them had a great time and so did we. They interacted quite a lot with the crowd, Chester was down with us for a LONG time.

I don't know if anyone already wrote that stuff, I'm way too tired to check the whole thread now, but this was just insane and absolutely epic.

just came home from the most amazing concert like.. ever. it's not only that they played Blackout, but also that they played Papercut AND Lying from you, Burning in the Skies AND Blackout AND Breaking the habit, PLUS the drum solo in Bleed it out. I never experienced a crowd getting so pumped during Breaking the habit, that was insane. I never saw the band that happy, either, Chester was practically laughing and smiling all the time, all of them had a great time and so did we. They interacted quite a lot with the crowd, Chester was down with us for a LONG time.

I don't know if anyone already wrote that stuff, I'm way too tired to check the whole thread now, but this was just insane and absolutely epic.

THIS! Nothing more to add.

Simply exact the way I felt when I was finally lying in bed yesterday!!

Not sorry at all that I will miss the Oberursel Show tonight but looking forward to Hamburg tomorrow!! :D

Wow, this seems like deja vu.

I could of sworn all this bitching happened back in 2010 when the guys were on the South America/Europe/Australia legs of the tour. But once Blackout and Burning were added everything was ok.

omg... finally I got a pic with Mike *__* he came straight to me after the M&G, took my cam and took a pic with me (I asked him at the M&G) He's so super nice :D

And the concert was so awesome too!! The crowd gave LP so much energie.

Here is a video (HD) of Lying from you ;)

Hi guys! Check out this fan review of the show in Leipzig:

Fan Review Leipzig Festwiese

I still need pics for the slideshow in this post, so if you've been at the show yesterday and want to share some pictures, please send them to adiek84@gmx.net. Of course, you will be credited!

My blog will have fan reviews for all shows of the Summer Tour and I still need some volunteers to write a review for the following shows:

23.06.2011 Moscow, RU

26.06.2011 Sonisphere Italy

28.06.2011 Hove Festival

30.06.2011 Rock Werchter

02.07.2011 OpenAir St. Gallen

04.07.2011 iTunes Festival

Contact me via Mail, Twitter (@adiek84) or Facebook (Adie Klarpol) in case you're interested. Thanks! :D