18.06.2011 - Leipzig, Germany

Oh hell, what a fucking show!

The band was just in a so good mood, it was mindblowing. They talked very much to the crowd, you could see that Chester and Mike were stoked by the crowd, one time Chester said "This is like....the perfect audience."

I don't even remember everything they said but it was a lot.

THIS is the LP I want to see, thank you for an amazing night :)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To those of you that always said "They won't change anything up, there won't be a new setlist!":

FUCK YOU!

Because you never know Linkin Park, they will always surprise us. And that's why I love them!

Edited by tschenneck

To those of you that always said "They won't change anything up, there won't be a new setlist!":

FUCK YOU!

Because you never know Linkin Park, they will always surprise us. And that's why I love them!

I think most people just wanted people to stop complaining about the setlist....not arguing that they wouldn't change it

Still, I'm glad you had a good time :)

I think most people just wanted people to stop complaining about the setlist....not arguing that they wouldn't change it

Still, I'm glad you had a good time :)

Maybe you're right, but I wasn't really complaining, I was just hoping for a new one. I would be satisfied with B13 but of course C7 is better :)

I was freaking out when they did the Blackout Intro, I just couldn't believe my ears. I was like "WTF, is this real? Am I really going to hear Blackout?" lol

Edited by tschenneck

Maybe you're right, but I wasn't really complaining, I was just hoping for a new one. I would be satisfied with B13 but of course C7 is better :)

I was freaking out when they did the Blackout Intro, I just couldn't believe my ears. I was like "WTF, is this real? Am I really going to hear Blackout?" lol

Sounds awesome! I'd like to hear Blackout live. Maybe on the next tour in England...or if I get to go to iTunes Festival!

Off topic: Today I have officially been on LPL for 1 year lol :)

Sounds awesome! I'd like to hear Blackout live. Maybe on the next tour in England...or if I get to go to iTunes Festival!

Off topic: Today I have officially been on LPL for 1 year lol :)

I will pray for you, I would be glad if you hear this masterpiece live.

Especially when Chester hits the pads on the bridge it's just...whoa :)

hey Guys

the concert in Leipzig sounds awesome hope they will play it in Oberursel

Offtopic : I'm going to go to the Meet and Greet tomorrow. So is it a problem that I'm 16 ? What should I bring with ? Please answer me, it would be really nice, cause I have no fucking clue ; )

tschenneck, How do you think ? how many people was on the concert ?, aproximately

I'm not very good at pointing things out, but I think between 40.000 and 60.000. The german news reporters are always including the number of people there so we will see :)

I can just say that the crowd was REALLY huge. One time the girl besides me (that was actually really fucking hot :D) pulled me up so I could see the crowd and there was no end in sight, it was amazing.

Edited by tschenneck

I'm not very good at pointing things out, but I think between 40.000 and 60.000. The german news reporters are always including the number of people there so we will see :)

I can just say that the crowd was REALLY huge. One time the girl besides me (that was actually really fucking hot :D ) pulled me up so I could see the crowd and there was no end in sight, it was amazing.

concert was here ?

Posted Image

Yeah but sometimes they take the picture before everyone arrives but I'm sure pictures will come out.

Yup, we'll see.

But they were so excited, it was brilliant. I remember Chester had a smile on his face on Numb, the whole time. He was very pleased how loud and crazy the crowd was.

Edited by tschenneck