Chester To Be On Next Limp Bizkit Album

DKB1994

Rumor's of follow up to Gold Cobra, Titled "Snakepits", which features rap colaborations including, "Raekwon", "Paul Wall", "The Game", "Lil Wayne", "Corey Taylor", "Aaron Lewis", "Mathematics", and "Chester Bennington". Confirmed tracks include (Leaked by Fred himself)

1. Snakepits (Intro)

2. Ready To Go (Feat. Lil Wayne and Raekwon)

3. Dancefloor (Feat. The Game And Lil Wayne)

4. GFY (Feat. Paul Wall

5. Venomous (Feat. Mathematics)

6. This Is America (Feat. Aaron Lewis)

7. Stealing The Show

8. Burn It Down (Feat. Corey Taylor)

9. Not Myself (Feat. Chester Bennington)

10. Shake Down (Dj Lethal Feat. House Of Pain)

11. Welcome To The Jungle (feat. Paul Wall, Raekwon, Lil Wayne, And The Game)

12. Outro (Featuring N.E.R.D.)

Source

Edited by BEACHBOI13

Definitely has to be fake. Especially after all the bullshit Lethal was talking about LP. And if this IS true...wtf why? Why should Chester or LP lower themselves as artists and make a track with LB...I'd rather see them with fucking Justin Beiber, I hate LB so much.

Definitely has to be fake. Especially after all the bullshit Lethal was talking about LP. And if this IS true...wtf why? Why should Chester or LP lower themselves as artists and make a track with LB...I'd rather see them with fucking Justin Beiber, I hate LB so much.

I will stop listening to LP the day they collaborates with Bieber!

Yeah me too... BABY BABY BABY ohhhhh.... Shut up when i'm taling you.. shut up!!! :P

Guys of course it's fake Chester and LP never will be collaborate with Limp Bizkit or Fred Durst. As well as with Eminem never will be collaborate, because Mike does not like Eminem.

I hate Limp Bizkit, and I do not want to Linkin Park collaborated with them, ever.

Eminem Yeah, I do not listen to him. But I respected this rapper. ;)

Rumor's of follow up to Gold Cobra, Titled "Snakepits", which features rap colaborations including, "Raekwon", "Paul Wall", "The Game", "Lil Wayne", "Corey Taylor", "Aaron Lewis", "Mathematics", and "Chester Bennington". Confirmed tracks include (Leaked by Fred himself)

1. Snakepits (Intro)

2. Ready To Go (Feat. Lil Wayne and Raekwon)

3. Dancefloor (Feat. The Game And Lil Wayne)

4. GFY (Feat. Paul Wall

5. Venomous (Feat. Mathematics)

6. This Is America (Feat. Aaron Lewis)

7. Stealing The Show

8. Burn It Down (Feat. Corey Taylor)

9. Not Myself (Feat. Chester Bennington)

10. Shake Down (Dj Lethal Feat. House Of Pain)

11. Welcome To The Jungle (feat. Paul Wall, Raekwon, Lil Wayne, And The Game)

12. Outro (Featuring N.E.R.D.)

Source

This is about as authentic as Nicki Minaj's ass.

Guys of course it's fake Chester and LP never will be collaborate with Limp Bizkit or Fred Durst. As well as with Eminem never will be collaborate, because Mike does not like Eminem.

I hate Limp Bizkit, and I do not want to Linkin Park collaborated with them, ever.

Eminem Yeah, I do not listen to him. But I respected this rapper. ;)

where has Mike said he doesnt like Eminem?

It was a long time. I do not remember. Interview or something else.

In Hamburg will be LPU summit, can you ask him. Why he's do not want collaborate with Eminem. ;)

im not gonna be at the summit, but Mike has never said he doesnt like Eminem. In fact he isnt the type of person at all to demean any artist, publicly at least.

Mike never said he didn't like Eminem. He was neutral on the subject he said "I don't not like him" he said he just doesn't ever see a collab happening. Also, Chester did a track a long time ago with DJ Lethal called 'State Of The Art'

It should be funny hahaha since the Lb's dj hates lp's dj

lol what the hell are you talkin about? for all the lp fans who don't know this chester already collaborated with Dj Lethal in 2002 on a song called state of the ark and as for corey taylor in a recent interview Fred said the beef was over and that their on the same page now so its possible that they will be on the new album.

lol what the hell are you talkin about? for all the lp fans who don't know this chester already collaborated with Dj Lethal in 2002 on a song called state of the ark and as for corey taylor in a recent interview Fred said the beef was over and that their on the same page now so its possible that they will be on the new album.

Did you not see the recent shit with Lethal acting like a 5 year old baby on Twitter attacking LP?

It's not State Of The Ark, lol. And that was definitely not a typo :)

Lethal had a song with Chester, and not LP, and Mr. Hahn is not LP himself, he is one of the band members.

Also, having done a song with one band member years ago doesn't mean that you can't be in hostile position towards another band member now.