Linkin Park To Perform In India?

rahulsethi

According to a local daily newspaper, it has been said that Linkin Park will tour in India in the coming months. For the source, the link can be found - here.

There is also news of it over at www.facebook.com/lpindiau. Here you can read the e-article and have photo proof.

This seems pretty interesting! What do you all think? Linkin Park has never performed in India so this would be their first time there. Remember, nothing is confirmed until it is posted on LP.com and therefore should be treated as a RUMOR for now.

Not surprising. Not surprising because the song When they come for me this is song specially for the fans of Linkin Park from India.

I assumed after the release ATS, Linkin Park is quite possible to perform in India.

and it happened. ;)

My congratulations to the fans from India.

Not surprising. Not surprising because the song When they come for me this is song specially for the fans of Linkin Park from India.

I assumed after the release ATS, Linkin Park is quite possible to perform in India.

and it happened. ;)

My congratulations to the fans from India.

Well, actually When They Come For Me doesn't sound Indian at all. It's more Arabic/Middle-Eastern :P

Well, actually When They Come For Me doesn't sound Indian at all. It's more Arabic/Middle-Eastern :P

"when they come for me" has many "indian music" elements to it , most recognisable are the Drums (thats what we hear in our street music) and also some elements like "aye aye" towards the end of the song

"when they come for me" has many "indian music" elements to it , most recognisable are the Drums (thats what we hear in our street music) and also some elements like "aye aye" towards the end of the song

THIS

Not really. I listen to Indian music and doesn't sound Indian at all to me. And the "aye" in the end is definitely Arabic-esque.

But never-mind that. Congratulations to all LP fans in India!

Edited by Enthouse

Not really. I listen to Indian music and doesn't sound Indian at all to me. And the "aye" in the end is definitely Arabic-esque.

But never-mind that. Congratulations to all LP fans in India!

well some day try listening to bhangra or simply punjabi music (folk culture) music , u will know where all the elements have come from .

basically now the indian music that you hear is heavily influenced by Pop culture .

AND THANKS

Edited by RahulSethi