05.06.2011 - Mountain View, CA - BFD

How do you take part in the skype chat?? Is someone at the show just filming it over skype? :S

I kept on seeing people talk about it about the KROQ one but I had no idea what it was :P

Edited by jessiexo

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All this talk of "new" set lists is ridiculous. How "new" do you expect it to be? Changing the order around and switching a song or two is no big deal. It's not like they are going to ever play 10 different songs from a previous show. In the long run, it doesn't matter what they play because people are always going to bitch that it wasn't what they wanted.

All this talk of "new" set lists is ridiculous. How "new" do you expect it to be? Changing the order around and switching a song or two is no big deal. It's not like they are going to ever play 10 different songs from a previous show. In the long run, it doesn't matter what they play because people are always going to bitch that it wasn't what they wanted.

Pretty much. A Linkin Park show is a Linkin Park show to me. Each one is a gift so I honestly can't care too much about the setlists anyway! Lol

Agreed. The people who bitch that it's the same old setlist are the same people that would bitch if With You or Figure.09 were finally played again, and they didn't "sound as good as they used to". Just my 2 cents. LP fans are never satisfied. I'd be more than ecstatic to be at Mountain View right now, regardless of the setlist.

Requiem

Papercut

Lying From You

Given Up

What I've Done

*yawn*

06. Empty Spaces

07. When They Come For Me

08. No More Sorrow

09. Jornado Del Muerto

10. Waiting For The End

11. Wisdom Justice and Love

12. Iridescent

13. Numb

XDDDD so the same like the night before :P but maybe this time the full set ^^

Linkin Park A Thousand Suns Tour (and probably the rest of the year) in a nutshell:

A Thousand Suns songs, singles, No More Sorrow, and APFMH over Bleed It Out.

I'm not holding my breath for anything more than this

06. Empty Spaces

08. No More Sorrow

09. Jornado Del Muerto

10. Waiting For The End

12. Iridescent

13. Numb

XDDDD so the same like the night before :P but maybe this time the full set ^^

No, it changed a little. WJL/Iridescent opened the encore in that set before. Wonder if it's Blackout or the Catalyst tonight?

Linkin Park A Thousand Suns Tour (and probably the rest of the year) in a nutshell:

A Thousand Suns songs, singles, No More Sorrow, and APFMH over Bleed It Out.

I'm not holding my breath for anything more than this

I'm not sure, but I think I agree...sadly. One would hope that LP would change up the set at least a little for the summer shows, but who knows. Especially PR shows, why make the fans sit through a boring ass set like C6. C6 is probably the shittiest LP set to date. Papercut opening is cool, but what idiot in the band decided that WJL > Iridescent > SOTD > ND > ITE > BIO as an encore idea? That is probably the worst encore ever. The only thing that is ok about it is APFMH over BIO. Overall it's a boring ass yawn fest set. I HAVE SEEN THIS SET LIVE. So don't tell me I wasn't at the past two shows (Weenie Roast and BFD). B13 was a great set for example. Opened with Faint, ended with OSC and it had Blackout. The flow of the songs were better as well and it was a decent encore. Or what about that set they played ONCE that opened with New Divide and had the crazy encore with Blackout, Papercut, Crawling, Faint, OSC? That was awesome. W&K should be added to the set as well as songs like Robot Boy, The Messenger, BITS has for some odd ass reason been excluded, etc. THIS IS THE ATS FUCKING WORLD TOUR. Where are all the ATS songs????

THIS IS THE ATS FUCKING WORLD TOUR. Where are all the ATS songs????

I remember, I think it was Chester, that said he wanted to play the album live cover to cover. I wonder if the rest of the band has considered doing that..

I remember, I think it was Chester, that said he wanted to play the album live cover to cover. I wonder if the rest of the band has considered doing that..

That was an awesome idea that never happened and never will. Chester hates pretty much all songs from HT and Meteora, but I'm sure someone in the band wanted to play a mix of songs for the fans. I myself personally, would love to see ATS played live in it's entirety. They should have done it at the album release show last year in NYC, I was there. It's the only show they opened with The Requiem and The Radiance back to back, and I thought it was going into BITS but it went into ND instead. I was there...would have been a perfect time to do it. They could even just play ATS full, and still have tons of time left over for old songs!!! For example

1-15 - ATS

16. Papercut

17. Faint

18. Crawling

19. Lying From You

20. Given Up

21. No More Sorrow

22. One Step Closer

OR (Rotating set with slow old songs)

1-15 - ATS

16. In The End

17. What I've Done

18. Numb

19. Breaking The Habit

20. Bleed It Out

But as I was saying, this is the ATS WORLD TOUR. No reason why Wretches, BITS and The Messenger aren't in every set already. Robot Boy needs to be played, it's the only song from ATS that hasn't been played live and they are going to end the ATS cycle without ever playing it and it will just be forgotten and never performed, I bet on it. I don't see why because Robot Boy is an amazing song and it would be nice to hear a stripped down version even, like Mike said earlier this year. ATS only has 9 full songs on it really, so why not do the 9 ATS songs and ditch the interludes and do a bunch of awesome old stuff mixed in with singles and ATS??? Makes no sense!! It could be awesome!!

Edited by Geki

THIS IS THE ATS FUCKING WORLD TOUR. Where are all the ATS songs????

...SEVEN of the first 13 songs from tonight's set are from A Thousand Suns. There are 8 songs from the album that get played every night, and 14 out of 15 are being played regularly in at least one of their setlists. What the fuck else do you want?

...SEVEN of the first 13 songs from tonight's set are from A Thousand Suns. There are 8 songs from the album that get played every night, and 14 out of 15 are being played regularly in at least one of their setlists. What the fuck else do you want?

Posted Image I agree.

You're very negative Geki.

Its like your trying to tell Linkin Park what to do.

Edited by Ginger

That was an awesome idea that never happened and never will. Chester hates pretty much all songs from HT and Meteora, but I'm sure someone in the band wanted to play a mix of songs for the fans. I myself personally, would love to see ATS played live in it's entirety. They should have done it at the album release show last year in NYC, I was there. It's the only show they opened with The Requiem and The Radiance back to back, and I thought it was going into BITS but it went into ND instead. I was there...would have been a perfect time to do it. They could even just play ATS full, and still have tons of time left over for old songs!!! For example

1-15 - ATS

16. Papercut

17. Faint

18. Crawling

19. Lying From You

20. Given Up

21. No More Sorrow

22. One Step Closer

OR (Rotating set with slow old songs)

1-15 - ATS

16. In The End

17. What I've Done

18. Numb

19. Breaking The Habit

20. Bleed It Out

But as I was saying, this is the ATS WORLD TOUR. No reason why Wretches, BITS and The Messenger aren't in every set already. Robot Boy needs to be played, it's the only song from ATS that hasn't been played live and they are going to end the ATS cycle without ever playing it and it will just be forgotten and never performed, I bet on it. I don't see why because Robot Boy is an amazing song and it would be nice to hear a stripped down version even, like Mike said earlier this year. ATS only has 9 full songs on it really, so why not do the 9 ATS songs and ditch the interludes and do a bunch of awesome old stuff mixed in with singles and ATS??? Makes no sense!! It could be awesome!!

Actually, I absolutely agree with what you said, Indeed, the way it is.

1-15 - ATS

16. Papercut

17. Faint

18. Crawling

19. Lying From You

20. Given Up

21. No More Sorrow

22. One Step Closer

I'd be prefer this set.

I want to see Wretches played after Papercut like it was. And why is BITS not being played anymore. Why is Robot Boy not making a debut!!! I want BITS, WTCFM, Robot Boy, WFTE, Blackout, Wretches, Iridescent, The Catalyst and The Messenger in EVERY SET not being rotated.

Edited by Geki

by the way, for those who were yesterday in the Skype Chat I'm Alberto, I'll try to post more often :)

01. The Requiem

02. Papercut

03. Lying From You

04. Given Up

05. What I've Done

06. Empty Spaces

08. No More Sorrow

09. Jornado Del Muerto

10. Waiting For The End

12. Iridescent

13. Numb

14. Breaking The Habit

15. The Catalyst

16. Crawling

17. New Divide

18. In The End

19. Bleed It Out (A Place For My Head during bridge)

20. Faint

21. One Step Closer

by the way, for those who were yesterday in the Skype Chat I'm Alberto, I'll try to post more often :)

01. The Requiem

02. Papercut

03. Lying From You

04. Given Up

05. What I've Done

06. Empty Spaces

08. No More Sorrow

09. Jornado Del Muerto

10. Waiting For The End

12. Iridescent

13. Numb

14. Breaking The Habit

15. The Catalyst

16. Crawling

17. New Divide

18. In The End

19. Bleed It Out (A Place For My Head during bridge)

20. Faint

21. One Step Closer

what was the first Encore song?

thanks for the update :)