05.06.2011 - Mountain View, CA - BFD

Sweet review Jen! If I ever meet LP again I guess I'll tell them I work there too lol. I didn't mention it in Sunrise or ATL.

Glad you had a blast.

Very possible they did these 2 as warmups and will kick it big in Europe with new sets. Or they'll just use the 3 or 4 US ones again and piss us off :P

What's interesting to note is that it seems the band has more ENERGY at the start of this tour than I have seen in a long time. They are really rocking. Impressive! Hope the 2 CA DSPs come before Europe.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You have to remember, not every fan that attends a show is a "die-hard" fan, most only go to hear their favorite songs they hear on the radio. Most of these fans don't collect every recording from LP.com comparing their show to the next.

That's right but I think they should do something for both, that would be just fair.

All I hear from Geki is "I want this" or "I want that"...It doesn't quite work like that.

The set flows nicely both new and old songs....and people always seem to say things like "the crowd gets bored" or "the crowd falls asleep" at certain points. EVERYONE I talk to about the shows they've been to on the ATS touring cycle has had nothing but positives to say and how awesome the show was.

So maybe you're just all wrong :P :D