LPU 8 Video

hahninator

I know we're a little late with this one, but for those of you who haven't seen the LPU 8 video, it's up on the LPU homepage (http://www.lpunderground.com/join). Impressive job as usual by Mark Fiore.

The news is a little slow this week! What in the world is up with you guys?

Anyone renew for LPU 8? When do you expect the album to drop? Will they play the summer European festivals like Phoenix hinted at? The two makeup dates as well? A US tour...when? November/December?

What do you guys think they'll do month by month for the next 12 months....?

about renew thing.

I don´t know...the cd really fuck it up. Maybe the online pass... i´m really thinking about! :blink:

And they will probably be working on the new album till march/april. Then chester can do his thing and mike will be busy adjusting the last things in the album. That will be released on September 21th. A couple of small shows and TV shows and that´s it for the year. LoL

I ReNewed for Premier Pass. I hope to be within first 500.

Haven't listened to the CD yet. Gonna wait to get mine.

Video is OK, but I thought it would be better. At least we have it. I thought we're not gonna see one this year, after the season started without it being embedded on the Join page of lpunderground.

i think i'll join... but i still have this non working LPU7 Tour edition code -.-* It's not working although i bought it new @ Bandmerch... Still waiting for the LPU-support to answer but i guess they'll never answer or i have to wait long at least =/

I really hope that they are goind to release the album in May... but there's no chance... so it's my supposition:

- April - May --> the record sessions will end... the album is recorded

- May - June --> Chester is working on DBS

- July - August --> A few concerts or maybe a small tour...

- September --> The album is released...

- November --> A big tour

I want it in May, but they won't be ready after such a little time... so I thing this programme is the most realistic... and it's nice, too, except of the release date of the album...

Im gonna buy the LPU8 package in jan/feb, dont got any money right now. The LPU8 video was good as all the other videos. Hopefully they will take a break from the album and play in europe for the summer as phoenix hinted, yes. And i think we can be positive about the new album releasing 2009.

I really hope that they are goind to release the album in May... but there's no chance... so it's my supposition:

- April - May --> the record sessions will end... the album is recorded

- May - June --> Chester is working on DBS

- July - August --> A few concerts or maybe a small tour...

- September --> The album is released...

- November --> A big tour

I want it in May, but they won't be ready after such a little time... so I thing this programme is the most realistic... and it's nice, too, except of the release date of the album...

I agree somewhat, but I defianntly agree that Chester's window to get DBS started up WILL be next Spring/Summer.

I think they're still writing and still tracking rough vocals and instruments right now. I think they definantly have a "concept" for what they want to do and topics they want to talk about RIGHT NOW. They might even be a few songs in already.

I see LP finishing up the album around March-Aprilish. Then they would mix the album in May-June. Chester would probably have a 1-2 month window to market/play a few shows and get DBS up at that point, as the album's getting mixed. Then that summer/fall LP would go on an international press tour while simulatenously playing some shows in those cities, get a single on the radio, and prep for the album's release that late summer/fall.. I see a stadium tour early 2010, few months off, then proj rev summer 2010.

No matter what I think LP is going to start cooking up albums a lot faster here on out. Judging by Mike's posts on his blog about getting material out there, profiting, etc it sounds like being independant and releasing albums digitally is the way to go, so I can see LP releasing albums to get out of that contract in the next 2-3 years. I see a Greatest hits album on the horizon, 1-2 studio albums, and one more BS album like R2R ( not to say it was BS but it was quick to cook up and satisifies an ALBUM for warner).

Edited by thesungoesdown