Runaway (P:R Camden 2004)

[AndOne]

Why so long ... have long been waiting for. Disappointed.

I'm sorry they couldn't release it today just to meet your high expectations. I'm sure the staff are crushed by your opinion.

I can wait three weeks, I just think it's awesome you guys got such a high quality show from that long ago. It's gonna be epic!

...Fack! this is firin' awesome!! I LOVE the intro!! The sound is very clear... I think is better than the Rock AM Ring soundboard... I'm loking forward to hear/see Points with Reanimated intro...

I can wait 3 more weeks! no problem!! <3

I'm sorry they couldn't release it today just to meet your high expectations. I'm sure the staff are crushed by your opinion.

Wow

---------

Anyway, This is certainly the biggest live show release since Mountain Veiw 2004, who would've thought we would soon be watching a full proshot LP show from P:R 2004?! Not I, that's for sure, but more props to this website.

On a side note, you guys must have the slowest upload speed ever. Still on 56k huh? Three weeks explains it all.

(jk, jk, lol, no hate) I can't wait for this. Kudos to you guys.