North American Tour DSPs

michalangelo

Downloading now! It's gonna be nice to actually hear the band :D

Edit 1: Nice pic of the flag!

Edit 2: They completely PWNd Papercut and WTCFM. Epic performances.

Edit 3: NMS screw up is included "Sorry about that I choked on my own spit!". Vocoder incident is in there too.

Edit 4: Didn't realize how long the encore break was. OSC is 10 mins long!

Looks like the reason it came out so quick was because he didn't fix any of the mistakes, it's uncut from beginning to end. All in all, excellent start to the 2011 DSPs!

Edited by mandarinmustang

Downloading now! It's gonna be nice to actually hear the band :D

Edit 1: Nice pic of the flag!

Edit 2: They completely PWNd Papercut and WTCFM. Epic performances.

Edit 3: NMS screw up is included "Sorry about that I choked on my own spit!". Vocoder incident is in there too.

Edit 4: Didn't realize how long the encore break was. OSC is 10 mins long!

Looks like the reason it came out so quick was because he didn't fix any of the mistakes, it's uncut from beginning to end. All in all, excellent start to the 2011 DSPs!

He fixed mistakes. We saw him. I'm writing an article on the DSPs today that I'm posting and it'll include all about what they fix and don't fix, and Sunrise is the main example. He said he was going to fix the vocoder by adding the effect to Mike's voice but I dunno if he did it or not. I'll check it out when I get home. I do think he fixed Mike's guitar fucking up in the middle of Crawling and I know he fixed some other small stuff. Brad played the wrong chord on Given Up and stuff and he fixed that.

Epic pic of the flag. Epic performances of some songs yeah WTCFM is one. NMS screwup, glad he kept that. Encore break was hella long, sucks that the band was too tired to play Fallout/Catalyst. Last word on that that we got was that the band was just exhausted from the first show and wanted to cut it so they did, lol.

Hope our flags are in the Tampa and ATL DSPs!

Why this one was released so fast? :o I'm really impressed

Pooch wasn't messing around with this one!

Also it is evident thru my conversations with him that Basecamp is the reason why shows take so long sometimes. Like he submitted South America before the tour even started and it wasn't up until the 22nd, etc. They delay the uploads sometimes for some reasons which I don't know.

Also, why are the Sunrise pics such low quality? :( Compared to other shows, they are low resolution/size.

I am jamming to Tampa lol, Mike is blowing up on WTCFM "SING THAT SHIT MOTHERFUCKER".

A+ show!

WOW!

This is makes me even more exicted;

I can't waity for the torrent but it seems like we downloading tommorrow morning.

Edited by LPU90

thanks!

did someone know when it'll be @ usual place? (maybe in few hours?)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: it's not on demons yet?

I want to download it!!

Edited by LPU90