North American Tour DSPs

michalangelo

Pooch said this on fb:

"Yeah - I heard that they might have to remove WJI because of licensing issues. When you play a live performance publishers charge money for usage of a sound byte like the Martin Luther King speech. So every time they play it live, the band has to pay a usage fee. Obviously they are prevented from releasing the recorded version, perhaps due to the Martin Luther King estate stipulating a no recorded release in their contract. So you will get to see it live but probably will not be released as a DSP from now on. (Just WJI)."

Well then. I've had a personal policy for the last few years that I don't download incomplete shows (it stems from a bunch of really annoying situations I dealt with during my trading days), so looks like I'm not bothering with DSPs anymore until the band stops playing WJ&L.

*Edit* They're even pulling the song from past DSP releases on http://downloads.linkinpark.com. It was originally released in the Sunrise and Tampa DSPs but is nowhere to be found on the website anymore.

Well then. I've had a personal policy for the last few years that I don't download incomplete shows (it stems from a bunch of really annoying situations I dealt with during my trading days), so looks like I'm not bothering with DSPs anymore until the band stops playing WJ&L.

*Edit* They're even pulling the song from past DSP releases on http://downloads.linkinpark.com. It was originally released in the Sunrise and Tampa DSPs but is nowhere to be found on the website anymore.

Well, they didn't play WJL in Chicago, so you can still get B13 shows ;)