PETITION FOR APFMH LIVE!

LPxDC

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is stupid, the song is great but i rather see other songs instead APFMH...this kind of shit make mike get sick of these songs. let them play what they want, the setlist will be poor tho.

You say the setlist will be poor, so why not try to spice it up with APFMH?

i think its also funny how people are bashing the song but on the low they probably would shit their pants if the song came back

i don't bash it and I would love to see it come back, but id rather see some other songs come back

nothing wrong with APFMH live is the U.S tour but they've already played that song live last year. they should play Figure .09 live instead . that song is BADASS

So true! APFMH is awesome over BIO as is so keep that up and bring back Figure .09!

i think its also funny how people are bashing the song but on the low they probably would shit their pants if the song came back

Word!!

i don't bash it and I would love to see it come back, but id rather see some other songs come back

Maybe more variety in setlists beyond Papercut/Lying from you, Iridescent/BitS, BTH/FTI. 3 songs substituted is not much...

LP should just do a medley of like 3 or 4 non-singles. That would make a lot of people happy and still leave them room to play hits and new stuff.

Also, I want the Reanimation bridge back on OSC and I want Mike to sing it.

that would awesome. If they did that i would like to see: With You, A Place For My Head, Don't Stay, and In Pieces! Now that would make an epic concert if they played thoose 4! or even if they rotated thoose 4, 2 one night, 2 the next that would be awesome! Thoose are four songs i wish for (but With You probably would never happen)

No one is bashing the song. Some of us just think that people make too much of a big deal over it like its the best song the band has every written.

I'll admit, if I go to a show and APFMH gets played, I will sh*t myself and jizz at the same time. But all these petitions for this 1 song is just getting out of hand, I'm not sure but on almost every single tour since the summer EU 2008 tour (I think), there has always been at least 1 petition for APFMH, I mean it's a good song, but let it go for once, or at least petition for a different song for a change.

• 2 months later...

Joe Hahn said in the LPU videochat today that he hopes they never have to play APFMH again :lol:

In 2008, I think Chester refused to play Reading My Eyes at some shows. Chester also hates Runaway and One Step Closer, but he doesn't mind playing One Step Closer since the crowd loves it. I think the majority of the band dislike most of Hybrid Theory/Meteora, so that could be the reason why songs like With You, Runaway, Forgotten, Hit The Floor, Nobody's Listening, Easier To Run, And One, etc. haven't been played in ages.

• 1 month later...

I would rather have Figure.09 back. That song haven't been played for an eternity, despite the fact it's a fan-favorite and a monster song live. We should show more interest to it, seriously!

But anyway, I'm gonna join the petition. :)

right

FIGURE.09 IS MUCH BETTER THAN A PLACE FROM MY HEAD