PETITION FOR APFMH LIVE!

LPxDC

My fellow LP fans,

I've always been proud to be apart of the LP community because of how we can all come together and make some cool stuff happen. Today will be no exception. In 2007 members of the LPU in Australia presented a petition to bring back A Place For My Head to their setlists. As most know this didn't happen until the band's 2008 European tour. BUT the point is, IT GOT BROUGHT BACK. Also the fact the band played it "unrehearsed" last year tells me that they can play it whenever they want. They just need to hear the roar of their fanbase to convince them. I believe if we can make another petition, send it to all of the guys, via their twitter(s), facebook page, Mike Shinoda's blog, we as a fanbase can be the difference we want to see in this band's live show.

You can join the facebook petition HERE.

You can use this -> http://on.fb.me/i5umxz <- to send it to your friends/family etc;.

Send it to the band's twitters. @PhoenixLP @M_Shinoda, @ChesterBe, @JoeHahnLP, @linkinpark

Send it to http://mikeshinoda.com/

Let's make our voices heard everybody!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My fellow LP fans,

I've always been proud to be apart of the LP community because of how we can all come together and make some cool stuff happen. Today will be no exception. In 2007 members of the LPU in Australia presented a petition to bring back A Place For My Head to their setlists. As most know this didn't happen until the band's 2008 European tour. BUT the point is, IT GOT BROUGHT BACK. Also the fact the band played it "unrehearsed" last year tells me that they can play it whenever they want. They just need to hear the roar of their fanbase to convince them. I believe if we can make another petition, send it to all of the guys, via their twitter(s), facebook page, Mike Shinoda's blog, we as a fanbase can be the difference we want to see in this band's live show.

You can join the facebook petition HERE.

You can use this -> http://on.fb.me/i5umxz <- to send it to your friends/family etc;.

Send it to the band's twitters. @PhoenixLP @M_Shinoda, @ChesterBe, @JoeHahnLP, @linkinpark

Send it to http://mikeshinoda.com/

Let's make our voices heard everybody!

Chester will be interviewed by my local radio station in Detroit 4:30 PM Eastern. The DJ doing the interview asked on facebook for questions to ask him. I asked him to have him ask Chester if he could help convince the rest of the guys to bring back APFMH for the North American Tour and pass along the petition. If anyone wants to help get this trending on the post maybe he'll ask Chester about it if there is enough of us asking for it. Here's the link to the station's FB. http://www.facebook.com/#!/89XFANS. Lets do this and get APFMH back!

Chester will be interviewed by my local radio station in Detroit 4:30 PM Eastern. The DJ doing the interview asked on facebook for questions to ask him. I asked him to have him ask Chester if he could help convince the rest of the guys to bring back APFMH for the North American Tour and pass along the petition. If anyone wants to help get this trending on the post maybe he'll ask Chester about it if there is enough of us asking for it. Here's the link to the station's FB. http://www.facebook.com/#!/89XFANS. Lets do this and get APFMH back!

That's happening today?

And is there any way to listen to that particular station online?

awesome i just posted it in their comments. Jesus so many haters! They talk about the music like it's shit but why do the band make so much $ and have sports cars while they live with their mom?

lol...LP fans are the ones who make the most petitions I think.

And 80% are about APFMH....then they play it. Next tour they don't play it and booom the next petition...^^

Can you just stop that and let the band play what they want to play?

/just my 2 cents

And 80% are about APFMH....then they play it. Next tour they don't play it and booom the next petition...^^

/just my 2 cents

There has only been one (to my knowledge), about APFMH and it actually worked. So i dont know what you're talking about. I think we as a fanbase should be able to voice our opinion on what we want the band to play. Just as you're entitled to your opinion, I'm entitled to mine.

A place for my head is a good live song, but what is with "With you" , "By Myself" , "Figure 0.9" or other stuff they can play. "A place for my head" came back in 2008 but the others not. When did they play "With you" for the last time ? And this one example. I think Songs they don't play for a long time are more important as A place for my Head.

I have just one question where is the poll with songs which we can choose them to play? That one what mike talked about? And i think its enough APFMH now bring back POA, TLTGYA with and others. Ask for the poll which he tol he will do not to petition for just one song we will be able to select other songs even APFMH.

Edited by venom12

Ask for the poll which he tol he will do not to petition for just one song we will be able to select other songs even APFMH.

He never said they were for sure going to do that, he just said they were thinking about it. I guess they aren't though since the polls would probably have to be up by now.

He never said they were for sure going to do that, he just said they were thinking about it. I guess they aren't though since the polls would probably have to be up by now.

Oh yes? My fault :P But we can ask him for the pol i think it could be better than petition for one song when we can have more old songs.

/just my 2 cents

Good call but a bit of difference in setlists would be nice. The Aus tour had mostly the same songs! I know they have to promote the new stuff and the megahits ie Numb and In The End, but couldn't the older stuff be rotated. Crawling for APFMH, What I've Done for Figure .09 etc.

A place for my head is a good live song, but what is with "With you" , "By Myself" , "Figure 0.9" or other stuff they can play. "A place for my head" came back in 2008 but the others not. When did they play "With you" for the last time ? And this one example. I think Songs they don't play for a long time are more important as A place for my Head.

After this APFMH thread, Figure .09 is next!! Start it up!!

I would rather have Figure.09 back. That song haven't been played for an eternity, despite the fact it's a fan-favorite and a monster song live. We should show more interest to it, seriously!

But anyway, I'm gonna join the petition. :)

Edited by Qwerty18

Why do people shit their pants over this song so much? Christ. It's a good song and all, but with the way people suck its figurative dick, you'd think it's the only good song this band has written in their entire history.

I'm almost as sick of people complaining about this song not being played as I am of all the fake Brazilian shows that are reported on a seemingly monthly basis.

Why do people shit their pants over this song so much? Christ. It's a good song and all, but with the way people suck its figurative dick, you'd think it's the only good song this band has written in their entire history.

I'm almost as sick of people complaining about this song not being played as I am of all the fake Brazilian shows that are reported on a seemingly monthly basis.

What he said.

This. Besides of that, they played APFMH in 2008 and at one show in 2010 so that I wouldn't describe it as a rare song. There are tons of other songs that a ) are better b ) haven't been played for many years (F.09, With You, Nobody's Listening...).

I agree with the people saying it isn't very senseful to make a competition about everything, but APFMH is live just very very good (way way better than Figure.09 I bet).

I recently saw it in 2008 and it was just killing, because of that I need to feel this awesomeness again B)

Btw the podcast of Chester's interview is up on www.89xradio.com he basically talked about their recording process. The shooting and some about the DSPs. One thing that caught my attention was chester said the band wants us to share the DSPs. So we still have conflicting information.

What he said.

Posted Image

APFMH is fucking epic, I'd love to see it live. I hope they do it in one setlist for the US tour. I'll fucking flip.

GREAT song.

nothing wrong with APFMH live is the U.S tour but they've already played that song live last year. they should play Figure .09 live instead . that song is BADASS

There's no harm in asking

Thank you, someone for once can come up with a positive statement.

APFMH is fucking epic, I'd love to see it live. I hope they do it in one setlist for the US tour. I'll fucking flip.

GREAT song.

Yep. Even if it's one off itd be neat. Even better if it's at a show im at :[

nothing wrong with APFMH live is the U.S tour but they've already played that song live last year. they should play Figure .09 live instead . that song is BADASS

They played it once. We need it in EVERY setlist. Id be happy if they dropped SOTD/LOATR for it. Take away two moodkiller songs for an intense song. Figure.09 wouldnt work because it would mean Brad would have to bring the guitar for it. And i doubt he'd want to do it.

a petetion for with you, figure.09, or don't stay would be better cause tey haven't played that in forever but this petition is good too

again for Figure.09 see above. Don't Stay ehh i can live without it.

IN OTHER NEWS

The petition has almost 200 likes. This is amazing. I hope some of yall are sending this to the band via their twitters.