New LPTV - Middle East Tour

sckofelng

LP have just posted their newest LPTV episode, this time from their short Middle East Tour which included a show in Abu Dhabi and Tel Aviv. Be sure to check it out right here:

Thoughts?

Edited by DecanoLP

I kinda missed this sight seeing stuff^^ but I really think they should stop this black white effect.^^

Yeah since ATS came out they started putting those distorted shit lol.

Edited by wark

Nice LPTV...I'm so sick of the black and white theme though!!! The city would have been a lot cooler to see with color and such. After the entire ATS cycle is done they will drop the black and white theme though...but it's a long ways away.

Nice LPTV...I'm so sick of the black and white theme though!!! The city would have been a lot cooler to see with color and such. After the entire ATS cycle is done they will drop the black and white theme though...but it's a long ways away.

I agree

BW was cool at the beggining but now im so sick of it, i want to watch the whole stuff as it really is...

ATS art is shitty lol well except for the tiger

Ah, if they were in summer in Israel not in Autumn because I've walked the same places in Jerusalem & could see them :) LPTV is awesome)

hell yeah, never imagined that i will see myself in LPTV ever=)

yeah, I saw you :) Edited by SpikeMinoda
double post