Help needed for Plectrum Guide

[AndOne]

Does anybody have a Chester pick from ATS? I can't even find an image.

I updated the list: http://jonas.sotrix.net/picks/picks-new.pdf and also the OP.

Not everything that was posted in here is in the list yet! I'm still working on it.

After 2 years of not doing much for this section I'm finally excited to continue with completing it! I've learned more about the different picks and got a few more myself in the meantime.

All this will end up as a section on the upcoming new LPLive version so stay tuned!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I have the complete ATS and Living Things tour pick sets (36-43 and 50-59 on your list). If any of those would be helpful, let me know.

BTW, "Tortex" isn't a company, it's just a specific line of picks that Dunlop manufactures.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks, I got scans for all these now. I updated the list again. Looks really good so far only a few more missing plus a couple I'm not sure about if they even exist,

The wiki page will be launched very soon!

Unfortunately Sean wasn't helpful to find out in what order the picks were issued. I came up with this "theory" for the order:

Dunlop Tortex, Dunlop logo, Tortex

the Dunlop Tortex picks have 2 versions for Brad and Mike which both use the sig from HT picks which makes me think these were first. There also appears to be no Chester pick from this run.

There are Dunlop logo picks made for Projekt Revolution, very likely 2004 and means they were made later on.

Tortex has a Chester pick which means they can't be from 2003.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I think I found another :)

see email

Major update, thanks to loulax07!

Narrowed it down to only about 2-3 picks missing.

Updated the wiki page plus all the "paper work".

Thanks to everyone who helped with this!

Slight update in the OP and updated some entries in the list.

Also added pick #34 MTM circle Phoenix black to the wiki page, thanks to loulax07!

The new holy pick grail are apparently white Meteora picks! I have never seen one until I watched the PR03 LPTV episode recently. They seem to be very rare.

I'm working on uncovering some other picks I didn't know existed. It's now become my mission and it's a great hunt! For example, I just found out that the Pheonix HT pick comes in charcoal and shiny black. Had no idea

• 2 weeks later...