Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

 

I have the one I used when I played with him, I'll get a picture of it later

awesome thanks

really curious what he's using now

 

also can we get the OML tour picks added?

Edited by loulax07
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
Posted

OML Tour picks seem to still be used as shown in the interview with Zane Lowe. Not sure if these picks were used for the actual show.

IMG_1090.png?ex=66dd02b0&is=66dbb130&hm=dd7d808ad92b4cea1f64613337ad7fbac8a2e51612df4e8e7f88679fb699bc1c&=

  • 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...