Help needed for Plectrum Guide

[AndOne]

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I saw that. It's a great offer to get started. Complete ATS and LT sets, plus a complete MTM set except 2 tiny variations.

I'll post an updated list soon, it's currently offline I know.

I'll also redo the MTM section and re-scan the ones I got in the meantime to get a better quality consistency. It's really hard to match it when they come from several sources.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I saw that. It's a great offer to get started. Complete ATS and LT sets, plus a complete MTM set except 2 tiny variations.

I'll post an updated list soon, it's currently offline I know.

I'll also redo the MTM section and re-scan the ones I got in the meantime to get a better quality consistency. It's really hard to match it when they come from several sources.

So I assume You know about the missing Tortex sign on three picks? I've talked with Mark about it and seems to me there should be another 16 picks total in MTM collection that don't have the Tortex sign on them..I may be wrong though and the three picks could be just misprinted. The ones without the sign in Seans auction are: Chester, Phx and Brad all with round logo. At least these are the ones I've received from him.

image.jpg

Edited by michalangelo

So I assume You know about the missing Tortex sign on three picks? I've talked with Mark about it and seems to me there should be another 16 picks total in MTM collection that don't have the Tortex sign on them..I may be wrong though and the three picks could be just misprinted. The ones without the sign in Seans auction are: Chester, Phx and Brad all with round logo. At least these are the ones I've received from him.

Yeah I know. I already updated my list but haven't re-uploaded it yet. I'll add it all with my previously mentioned updated coming soon.

As far as I can tell it's only Chester, Brad and Phoenix. There might be more but I don't think it's all of them. I guess it's some sort of misprint.

Great find. I emailed Jonas about this but didn't know you were posting here, haha. Oops.

I'm meeting with Sean this weekend in person surprisingly so I will ask about this.

I asked him about a Joe Hahn Hunting Party pick and he said he's not aware of one and "Joe doesn't play guitar" but I said that Rob has a pick for Hunting Party!

How/why, if I may ask, are you meeting with him and do you have questions to ask?

I asked him about a Joe Hahn Hunting Party pick and he said he's not aware of one and "Joe doesn't play guitar" but I said that Rob has a pick for Hunting Party!

How/why, if I may ask, are you meeting with him and do you have questions to ask?

Sean didn't work for them on THP. He left after the Living Things tour.

Because I will be in the same town as him for a concert and I wanted to ask him about some of his stuff he is selling. Maybe some stuff to help us out on LPLive, if possible.

Sean didn't work for them on THP. He left after the Living Things tour.

Because I will be in the same town as him for a concert and I wanted to ask him about some of his stuff he is selling. Maybe some stuff to help us out on LPLive, if possible.

Understood but thought he may still know somehow.

Very cool, enjoy; I'm sure you'll report back on how it goes

Any particular date when You will update the list and/or add missing picks Jonas? And by the way we're gonna add picks to lpcatalog soon (talked with Mark about using images from lpl with credits) but we're thinking this through how to do that. One page for each collection with separate picks to select if we have or not? Then on the list they will appear as x out of 10 or x/10, 10/10 full. Or maybe one page with all picks there to chose from? Which is better? Or any other idea?

Edited by michalangelo

Added #6, thanks loulax07!

I guess that's it with updates for a while, only really hard to find or unconfirmed ones that we need to hunt down are missing now.

I'll start working on the merch picks next.

I also updated the OP and holy shit! @ that I started this over 5 years ago.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Now the hunt for the infamous yellow Meteora pick begins!

The new holy pick grail are apparently white Meteora picks! I have never seen one until I watched the PR03 LPTV episode recently. They seem to be very rare.

I didnt see this in the episode 3, can anyone confirm with a snapshot?

post-126825-0-41301700-1514677324_thumb.jpg

post-126825-0-36537000-1514677327_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...