'Burning In The Skies' To Be The Next Single

DecanoLP

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is my favourite song of the album, is a sister song of what i've done y new divide but has something special.

My future singles after BITS are:

Wretches and Kings and When they come for me, we need a power single, there is already a lot of low and mid tempo songs.

I thought Iridescent would be the next single because the sticker on the album says so...

well maybe the one after BITS....

- unlikely; If Burning in the skies is already will be a single, then I think that is unlikely to be the single Iridescent.

this actually really excites me. its a great song specially for the winter months and makes me wanna play guitar in the cold snow. its got a nice warm feeling. anyway it has very good single appeal and definitely will do very well. it has a more minutes to midnight feel and many people will like the guitar solo. "iridescent" will def be the best single for the spring. its either "blackout" or "wretches" for the 4th single. im voting blackout but i could be wrong.

Iridescent is probably going to be the last single.

Okay, so be it:

1. The Catalyst

2. Waiting for the end

3. Burning in the skies

4. ? ? ?

5. Iridescent

What do you think, that then will be the 4th single?

Wretches & kings or maybe Blackout or When they come for me ??? hmm

- I just want to say is that nobody knows what will be the 4th and 5th singles.

We can only guess. :rolleyes:

AMAZING! Burning in the Skies is my favorite song on the album. I actually have a really good concept in my head for a video, too bad I can't pitch it to LP. I think Wretches and Kings should have been the 3rd single though. A live version to promote their US arena tour if anything.

Honestly though the single selection has been weird this time around. They should have went

1. Waiting For the End

2. Wretches and Kings

3. Iridescent

4. The Catalyst

The Catalyst should have been last and saved as a surprise for the album. The album really accumulates to that song as the climactic moment of the album, yet they break it down, remix it, tease us with it, and release it before the album comes out until we're somewhat bored of it. Terrible move by LP.

Cool, I guess... But I never listen to the radio these days, so I could care less what song becomes a single or not... Or how well it does for that matter. If I had to pick, I'd hope for Blackout to be a single. My favorite song on ATS right there. I for one think with the current trend in popular music, that Blackout would be a lot more successful than most people seem to think. Or it could totally flop, but either way...

And anyone who thinks that WFTE was not successful for what it was, is even more out of touch with the radio biz these days than I am.

The real head scratcher here is why so many people think WTCFM will be a single. I honestly cannot find one thing that suggests that this may be a single down the line. Probably because there is none. There's a lot more going against it becoming a single IMO.

I bet all those people who were like "OMG iridescent was on teh sticckkkerr!1!!! its going to be the next single no matter wut!11!!" feel like crap right now. I'm going to laugh my ass off and post the names of those people who were assholes about it if Iridescent never becomes a single. OH man, it'd be like an early birthday present to see this happen.