'Burning In The Skies' To Be The Next Single

DecanoLP

1. The Catalyst

2. Waiting for the End

3. Burning In the Skies

4. Wretches & Kings

........ then I think that's it. LP isn't doing great with this album. I think they'll have an album out in 2012, and they'll have reverted slightly back to their old sound. LOATR SUCKED on the charts, so they're not going to end up releasing Iridescent as the 5th single.....

so they're going to revert to their old sound because (in your opinion) ATS 'isn't doing great'? flawed, flawed logic right there...

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so they're going to revert to their old sound because (in your opinion) ATS 'isn't doing great'? flawed, flawed logic right there...

it's not in my opinion. I LOVE ATS. Don't get me wrong. But combined record label pressure and negative album response and "low" sales, they're porbably going to release a mixxed album next time around. First of all, probably more "actual" songs, and some radio-friendly ones also.

I think they'll have an album out in 2012, and they'll have reverted slightly back to their old sound.

I hope so. It is one of my wishes. It's like one of your friends is dead and after a few years you hear the news that he is alive and he has been a castaway on an island in the Pacific all these years!

I still wanna to tell you one interesting fact. I have an aunt who listens to Joe Cocker. So, I gave her to listen the song Burning in the skies, and after hearing she told me that nothing better could not hear. And I am very glad that soon will be released video for the song Burning in the skies. She will be glad to see this video. Also, I repeat, I really like this song. And I'm looking forward to the video clip.  ;)

I know it's kinda offtopic but I am almost crying that W&K won't be a single :(

Aren't the proposed 5 singles going to be:

1 The Catalyst

2 Waiting for the End

3 Burning in the Skies

4 or 5 Iridescent

4 or 5 Wretches & Kings

???

Or did I miss something....?

Also -

lol a transformer single?! not again!

P.S I like New Divide so don't hate...

I heard that Linkin Park wasn't involved at all on the third Transformers movie, so as far as coming out with a song like New Divide was done, it's not gonna happen. If they have a Transformers single, it'll be just a song from the album, like how What I've Done was in the first movie.

Edited by MrCinder