Next Single- Burning in the Skies?

kurtis912

Burning in the Skies was just played on Today FM's (Australia) MTV weekly top 30 show at number 24. Does this mean that BITS will be the next single? Check out the televised version of the MTV weekly top 30 tonight at 10.30 AEDST to make up your own mind about this!

If I had a dollar for every time a song got played on the radio and somebody jumped to the conclusion that it must be the next single because of the ancient (and totally incorrect) belief that only singles get played on the radio, I'd probably be able to take the entire LPL staff out to dinner.

Not to be a jerk or anything, but this really means nothing.

If I had a dollar for every time a song got played on the radio and somebody jumped to the conclusion that it must be the next single because of the ancient (and totally incorrect) belief that only singles get played on the radio, I'd probably be able to take the entire LPL staff out to dinner.

Not to be a jerk or anything, but this really means nothing.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Leave out all the rest was being played on the radio before Bleed it out was released as a single.

I believe Lying for you had the same deal but never made a single? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Leave out all the rest was being played on the radio before Bleed it out was released as a single.

I believe Lying for you had the same deal but never made a single? Correct me if I'm wrong.

LFY was technically a single, they used the video of LIT for it :)

Yeah but I'm not talking American radio people. Aus radio is much different and only the hits get played, nothing new.

The song was also charting (which when ATS was #1 for weeks the band actually had no song in the Australian top 50!). So if not being the next single (or an Australian promo single), what is it because the song charted and Aus radio does no play 'new' music (usually stuff from USA chart 2 months prior).

Burning in the Skies was just played on Today FM's (Australia) MTV weekly top 30 show at number 24. Does this mean that BITS will be the next single? Check out the televised version of the MTV weekly top 30 tonight at 10.30 AEDST to make up your own mind about this!

In a radio station in my country, have passed Burning in the Skies for several weeks, was also Wretches and Kings, but only lasted 2 weeks.

I don't think that BITS is the next single, is sure to be Iridescent.

Single will obviously be Iridescent as the sticker on all the ATS cds say The Catalyst WFTE and Iridescent why are we having this discussion again? lol

Remember they did change their mind on the order of singles for MTM. Leave out all the Rest was puched back for Bleed it Out if I'm not mistaken...

Blackbirds didnt chart though. BITS did chart. The question is, why?

Because I am awesome :)

Nah just the way radio and Shiz works these days is fucked up. I heard blackbirds a week or so after

8 bit came out. I was tripping out.

Nice ^^^.

I think it will be BITS. However, they may do Blackout. Iridescent won't be it because Iridescent is a "mainstream" radio song, and this album didn't sit well with top 40 lovers.

So, BITS or Blackout.

I still say The Messenger is coming as the final single.

Edited by HybridThe0ry97

What many dont know is, that Blackbirds was rly close being released as a single, like it was everywhere entered as such, but it got cancelled if you remember the wea entry from some time ago. I'm sure they(warner) already sent confirmation to radios that its going to be a single so they(radio stations) played it.

Edited by AlexonlyAlex