Next Single- Burning in the Skies?

kurtis912

Iridescent won't be it because Iridescent is a "mainstream" radio song, and this album didn't sit well with top 40 lovers.

But this is the reason, that Iridescent definitely coming out as single and it's on the cover of A Thousand Suns. Maybe it's not the third, but then the fourth. I think it will be the third.

Edited by Exzero

If I had a dollar for every time a song got played on the radio and somebody jumped to the conclusion that it must be the next single because of the ancient (and totally incorrect) belief that only singles get played on the radio, I'd probably be able to take the entire LPL staff out to dinner.

Not to be a jerk or anything, but this really means nothing.

LMAO Mike just said the band got the Australians to start putting BITS on the radio because it'll probably be the next single.

Source: LPU Band Chat

Edited by Numbrocker

As it was just revealed by Mike within the LPU Video Chat, the next single off of A Thousand Suns will be "Burning In The Skies".

from LPA!

-.-

Welcome to a few posts ago.....

Edited by Hawk

It's true guys.

Mike said that Burning in the Skies is likely to be the next single, and he said that Australian radio stations have already started playing the song.

This all occurred in the LPU chat.

As it was just revealed by Mike within the LPU Video Chat, the next single off of A Thousand Suns will be "Burning In The Skies".

from LPA!

-.-

Welcome to a few posts ago.....

how this was confirmed today?

I already posted that he said it in the LPU chat, and then you come along a post the same thing, with a source from another site....

If I had a dollar for every time a song got played on the radio and somebody jumped to the conclusion that it must be the next single because of the ancient (and totally incorrect) belief that only singles get played on the radio, I'd probably be able to take the entire LPL staff out to dinner. Not to be a jerk or anything, but this really means nothing.

Did I call it or did I call it?