Your top 3 LEAST favorite LP songs.

Mystery

INTERLUDES EXCLUDED. THAT'S CHEATING.

My least favorite Linkin Park song is 'Hit The Floor'. It is so boring. It's supposed to be the heavy hitter on the album, but my CD player almost hit the floor back in 2003 when I first heard this garbage. The electronics are weak, and ugh the vocals are so horrible.

Another song that comes close is 'Across The Line'. It sounds like an indie-band with a heavy vocal approach. The bridge almost made me piss myself of laughter. The song broke into a heavy screaming section. It was more inappropriate than having "Foreword" on Meteora. Such an awful, stale track.

The last track I am going to go with is 'Numb'. It sounds like a polished up Pushing Me Away. It's good at first listen, but it remains ignored on my ipod these days.

Edited by Mystery

My least favorites....let's see...

3. Somewhere I Belong: In the End's sonic cousin could have been so much better without that terrible chorus.

2. Numb: This is essentially Pushing Me Away part two. It sounds boring and recycled, plus the lyrics are pretty cliche sounding.

1. Valentine's Day: This song would have been great if it weren't for a certain set of lyrics near the end of the song. It completely ruins the song for me because they're so cringe-worthy.

So, there's my bottom three. Thanks for reading.

Well, It's really hard to say but the songs I mainly try to avoid are:

- Valentine's Day

- The Messenger (Dunno, Just don't feel It's a good "Finishing" song after The Catalyst)

- Hit the Floor (Just don't find it as adjusting to Meteora)

No Specific order, just Songs that didn't catch my attention much

I asume Cure For the Itch would be under Interludes? right? well, here is my list excluding Cure For the Itch

3. Hit the Floor- it's the only song on Meteora i don't give a 10/10. It's vocals aren't that great and i don't care too much for the lyrics.

2. Robot Boy- It sounds like a piece of crap written in like 10 minutes. I just don't like how it sounds, don't like the vocals, and don't care for the lyrics.

1. The Little Things Give You Away- first off, i don't hate this song as much as I used to. With that said, i still hate it. This used to be the only LP song that I hated (but now its also Robot Boy), and i just don't like how the vocals sound. The only time the song ever gets better is the last minute but that is just not enough to get me to like the song.

Edited by LinkinParkFan4Ever

1. Numb- I know, what a surprise! But seriously, The "song" is so whiny and bitchy. (TIRED OF BEING WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE!!!! I HATE MY LIFE!!! They should have named it "The Period Song" instead... jk..?) Anyway, I also hate it because of its unoriginal chord and song structure.

2. Easier To Run- What I don't like about Crawling is that....oh wait...

3. In The End (Reanimation)- The guy talking in the beginning is acting like he wrote the song... He should shut the fuck up and get off LP's music.

Edited by MONDREUS240

1. Numb- I know, what a surprise! But seriously, The "song" is so whiny and bitchy. (TIRED OF BEING WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE!!!! I HATE MY LIFE!!! They should named it "The Period Song" instead... jk..?) Anyway, I also hate it because of its unoriginal chord and song structure.

3. In The End (Reanimation)- The guy talking in the beginning is acting like he wrote the song... He should shut the fuck up and get off LP's music.

i didn't count reanimation tracks in my list, but thats besides the point.

Ok, so you say Numb is whiny. Well, it is kinda whiny, but IMO, not really. Tired of being what you want me to be- this means that he wants to be himself and not what other people want him to be. and i also, i mean in a sense it has the I hate my life feel, but the feel that he wants to be himself and not what people want him to be overpowers that. That is my opinion anyways.

1. Numb- I know, what a surprise! But seriously, The "song" is so whiny and bitchy. (TIRED OF BEING WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE!!!! I HATE MY LIFE!!! They should named it "The Period Song" instead... jk..?) Anyway, I also hate it because of its unoriginal chord and song structure.

I agree 110% with you on "Numb".

The Messenger (iuno it never caught my attention)

In The end : I used to love that song but now that song is meh it's that one song that "everyone" knows about and their like " OMG i love Linkin Park In The End best song ever!"

In Between ( another song that never caught my attention

1.Hit The Floor

Yes.

The song doesn't rock, just a SILLY song.

2.Runaway

The guitar riff is too simple,

also the lyrics.

NO PASSION in the song!!!!

3.Robot Boy

like Runaway, the lyrics is like a piece of shit.

NO SPECIAL in the song.

Edited by franktaiwan

1.Hit The Floor

Yes.

The song doesn't rock, just a SILLY song.

2.Runaway

The guitar riff is too simple,

also the lyrics.

NO PASSION in the song!!!!

3.Robot Boy

like Runaway, the lyrics is like a piece of shit.

NO SPECIAL in the song.

I think robot boy has one of the best lyrics LP has ever made