Your top 3 LEAST favorite LP songs.

Mystery

I'm just going to say my least favorite tracks from each album, because if I had to pick only 3, they'd all be from Meteora and I want to spice it up.

By Myself - I just hate the opening riff. I hate the melody for the most part. I guess I have just never really liked it.

Nobody's Listening - Definitely take's the cake of the most hated song on Meteora for me. I don't like much of Meteora, but this song is just horrible IMO. I guess the whole Japanese Flute thing was a cool idea but the lyrics are HORRIBLE and I hate Mike's flow and the overall melody of the song. It also doesn't fit with the rest of the album at all.

Shadow Of The Day - This was an extremely hard choice for me to make because MTM is my favorite LP album and I literally love every track including all the b-sides and demos for this album. I do like Shadow Of The Day a lot but I'd have to say I listen to it the least of all the other songs. It gets stale after a while.

When They Come For Me - The only part that I absolutely love is the outro with the crazy tribal singing and drums. I don't like the intro, I don't like Mike's verses and I don't like the chorus much at all.

Worst song from each album :D

HT: Papercut. I don't have any hate for this song live but i wonder why it is so overrated in studio. I Hate Chester's High pitched vocals in the chorus and the lack of chester's screams during the verses.

Meteora: Easier to run. Get stale after a while and chester's raspy vocals just not fit the song. The live version is so much better.

MTM: Little Things. The buildup is too long IMO. Makes me wanna sleep till guitars come in.Maybe i am just saying that cause i love MTM so much and can't choose a song? LOL

ATS:Robot Boy closely by Iridescent: Although i said the lyrics are awesome. The piano riff and melody is boring as hell and the synth should be more prominent.

Edited by LMK

• 2 weeks later...

1. The Messenger

I'm not much for the Jay-Z remixes but if you don't count those the Robot Boy is next. I don't have any after that. I seriously love all of LP's songs. I can't really pick any besides The Messenger. All their other songs are awesome.

Edited by Doris The Spider

I love Robot Boy too. I think of it as more of an interlude than a song though.

i know its a song, its just a song i don't like. i always skip it when listening to ATS in full (but i guess its not full because i start at BITS and skip RB)

SO hard to decide ... but i guess it would be

-Waiting for The End

-Numb

-Burning in the Skies / Faint

but it's changing all the time...depends on my humor.

i also love The Messenger , but just the live version ... i don't really like how he sings on the record :/

Edited by ChrisDCMA

"The Messenger" and "BITS" are definitely not for me. Especially BITS...I dislike everything about it: Mike vocals, the weak chorus, the weak piano parts, the guitar solo who sounds like I've already heard it 100000 times, and the drums sound. This song sounds very "boysband-ish" to me. The third song on that list is probably "Pretend to be".

So, all in all:

• BITS
  • The Messenger
  • Pretend to be
My 2 least favorite lp track are on ATS...but some other ATS tracks are among my favorite...weird... :P